Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
scoobysnacks wrote:Just found a Deathlord CoTW. Just wondering if it's viable on a melee sorc. Currently have a melee sorc with the full set and about 200 sigs eaten. Would she be a strong toon to use the CoTW on? should I save it for a class that would benefit more from the skill? have been thinking about switching toons as I'd like to farm more and melee sorc isn't the best farmer. Any Recommendations?

Baneblade is consiered a morph, and you can't have 2 morphs on at the same time, so that's out of the picture. Nice find though.
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Oh didn't know it was considered a morph! Thank you very much for the reply. Glad i didn't toss into a sorc item haha. Hmm any ideas on who it would be viable for? maybe Melee barb? pally has morph so guess that's out of the question as well... maybe a sin?
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HohoHaha wrote:
scoobysnacks wrote:Just found a Deathlord CoTW. Just wondering if it's viable on a melee sorc. Currently have a melee sorc with the full set and about 200 sigs eaten. Would she be a strong toon to use the CoTW on? should I save it for a class that would benefit more from the skill? have been thinking about switching toons as I'd like to farm more and melee sorc isn't the best farmer. Any Recommendations?

Baneblade is considered a morph, and you can't have 2 morphs on at the same time, so that's out of the picture. Nice find though.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Since when Baneblad is a morhp ? lol It's buff that you can turn on/off.
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
The documentation says Veteran monsters are to be found in the last levels of the acts, but it says nothing on which exactly are those levels. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tlpc1 wrote:The documentation says Veteran monsters are to be found in the last levels of the acts, but it says nothing on which exactly are those levels. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Act 1 - Jail 1-3
Act 2 - Canyon
Act 3 - Travincal + Durance
Act 4 - City and River
Act 5 - Worldstone 1 + 2 maybe antechamber
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
so does baneblade count as a morph? can i use deathlord and baneblade together?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can but im not 100% sure it's worth for melee sorc. You can try but remember that cotw can't be unsocketed.
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
yeah that's what has me hesitant about using it. Which class would you prefer? was thinking of trying with a barb as that's what i usually play.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
scoobysnacks wrote:so does baneblade count as a morph? can i use deathlord and baneblade together?

Deathlord and Baneblade cannot be used together.

If you want to try Deathlord on a Sorc w/o wasting a CotW, use
Lachdanan's Visage
Lachdanan's Visage
Banded Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8973 - 10165) to (14769 - 16229)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 627
Item Level: 120
Mana Shield: 65% less Mana Drained when Hit
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
Adds 200-300 Magic Damage
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 150-200 Cold Damage
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(161 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 5000) Defense
Socketed (6)
. You can equip it, activate Deathlord, then swap out the armor for your normal armor w/o losing the morph+buffs. But like most (all?) morphs, it will deactivate when you change Acts.