Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
85k is very low for the suggested level (115). Are you sure you are using the correct items with the right mystic orbs transmuted in them? Have you maxed out the TCD/flat defence bonus on your char orb?

Also with 130k defence it should be perfectly doable, just don't rush in and get surrounded. Most likely you neglected to orb properly (def + fhr, cb on weapon etc).
Wrathborne
Imp
5 | 0
Yup, that was it. Just did it a minute ago. I was probably just too reckless.
Gain1
Destroyer
7 | 1
Can the Morlus that Lilith summons in Toraja drop greater runes just as the "normal" mobs there?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gain1 wrote:Can the Morlus that Lilith summons in Toraja drop greater runes just as the "normal" mobs there?

Yes, I just got an auhe today.
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
My mouse is doing something weird where when I close a page (inventory, stats, quest box, etc) the mouse doesn't remain where it was, but jumps a few inches north-west of its original position. So if i'm running while looking at my skills or inventory, I close it and my guy will change directions cuz my mouse flew somewhere else. I've never used D2SE beore now, is it a setting on there that causes this?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How much cold pierce do kraken guards have in triune?

Found a post of marco saying it's less than 100%.
Edited by cowking 8 years.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
It's a bug with the glide wrapper that comes with d2se by default. You have two options:

1) If you want to keep using glide. Open glide-init.exe in your d2 directory. Go to the "renderer" category and set the "static size" dropdown list to no. Then go to the "extensions" category and make sure that WGL_ARB_render_texture is enabled. Then when you get into the game, click the fullscreen button to maximise the game window.

If you have a slow pc I suggest running d2 with "-ns" command in the shortcut target to avoid fps drops.

2) Select D2D in the video options. Doing so will make the game look very bad however.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is there some trick to force the game to sync on tsw? I'm trying to do ureh but every time I reach juris khan the game desyncs so bad it becomes impossible. If I make a tp, it appears like 2 screens away from me. If I hit the boss, he doesn't take damage because the game thinks I'm 100 yards away.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
cowking wrote:Is there some trick to force the game to sync on tsw? I'm trying to do ureh but every time I reach juris khan the game desyncs so bad it becomes impossible. If I make a tp, it appears like 2 screens away from me. If I hit the boss, he doesn't take damage because the game thinks I'm 100 yards away.

Teleporting resyncs. To prevent desyncs there avoid running through the "zero-collision" zombies. Whenever you are near a zombie pack go around and if on the bridge teleport.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
suchbalance wrote:Teleporting resyncs. To prevent desyncs there avoid running through the "zero-collision" zombies. Whenever you are near a zombie pack go around and if on the bridge teleport.

Well that explains it, I was running through zombies with sacred armor.