Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
tloppyland
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
To:Massive

the creator of mxl offline tools has uploade4d a patch for those who have a prob with it.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Is it possible to reroll sacred uniques? If so, how?
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Afzofa wrote:Is it possible to reroll sacred uniques? If so, how?

my bad dont know why I read rares :D
Edited by conveee 5 years.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Afzofa wrote:Is it possible to reroll sacred uniques? If so, how?

there is enchanting crystal - it has a chance to drop in Void uber area from eternal ghosts. But be prepared for long hours of farming it since chance is quite low.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Can you gamble sacred items?
Another
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Afzofa wrote:Can you gamble sacred items?

No, they only drop from monsters.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
is there anyway to kill the dark nephalem that spawn in the diamond gates uber?
I kept retrying it and now the whole place is full of them, will I have to reset my game?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Afzofa wrote:is there anyway to kill the dark nephalem that spawn in the diamond gates uber?
I kept retrying it and now the whole place is full of them, will I have to reset my game?

To get
Crystalline Flame Medallion
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to Summon Edyrem
Fire Absorb 5%
Lightning Absorb 5%
Cold Absorb 5%
Cube after Killing Imperius and Malthael
(Max: 1 minute from each other)
you need to kill avatar of Imperius or Malthael which may be summoned (1% chance) by Dark Uldyssian when he hits player or minion. When you kill both avatars of Imperius and Malthael and cube Medallion while you got red and blue swirlies around you, charm get additional bonus.

There is another bonus to that charm after killing Lilith from Toraja when cubed with arcane crystal while with swirlies after kill.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
[/qoute]To get
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to Summon Edyrem
Fire Absorb 5%
Lightning Absorb 5%
Cold Absorb 5%
Cube after Killing Imperius and Malthael
(Max: 1 minute from each other)
you need to kill avatar of Imperius or Malthael which may be summoned (1% chance) by Dark Uldyssian when he hits player or minion. When you kill both avatars of Imperius and Malthael and cube Medallion while you got red and blue swirlies around you, charm get additional bonus.

There is another bonus to that charm after killing Lilith from Toraja when cubed with arcane crystal while with swirlies after kill.[/quote]

What I was asking was the minions that Dark Uldyssian spawns which look similar to him, I wasn't talking about the avatars of Imperius/Malthael.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Afzofa wrote:
What I was asking was the minions that Dark Uldyssian spawns which look similar to him, I wasn't talking about the avatars of Imperius/Malthael.

You cannot kill those, sadly. If he spawns too many of them just restart the game, or try to seperate them into smaller packs.