Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Can anyone explain to me why it takes my game literally 20 minutes to start after clicking the play button in the launcher?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
have you tried opening it without using the launcher ? how much does it take to open that way ?
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
I'm still confused about the skill system, I don't understand the " minimum levels needed ", I just wonder if there is a way to know when the next skill level will be available? Currently I just kill things, level up and hope that the next skill level is available

I guess this was changed from the vanilla version due to level 125 and all the new runes and runewords, am I right? Hopefully the skill system could be tweaked to be less confusing for new players like me :D
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
madgod wrote:Can anyone explain to me why it takes my game literally 20 minutes to start after clicking the play button in the launcher?

For me it takes about 3min, I guess it's all about how fast computer you have I guess xD
jacksj1
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Haven't played for a couple of years. Followed the instructions in : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561 Got it all working setting
compatibility mode.

Is resolution in 1.3x limited to 800 x 600 ? Can't seem to get it higher trying D2SE settings.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
jacksj1 wrote:Is resolution in 1.3x limited to 800 x 600 ? Can't seem to get it higher trying D2SE settings.

go into your glide settings and change static size of the window, the resolution is still gonna be 800x600 but the window is bigger.
jacksj1
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Helzopro wrote:
jacksj1 wrote:Is resolution in 1.3x limited to 800 x 600 ? Can't seem to get it higher trying D2SE settings.

go into your glide settings and change static size of the window, the resolution is still gonna be 800x600 but the window is bigger.

Yeah I'd done that mate, thanks. So is that all I can do ?
Edited by jacksj1 5 years.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
jacksj1 wrote:?

if you're talking about multi res then I dont think that works with mxl17 without some tampering.
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Where is Sigma?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge