Acid Prince
45 | 1
Negs incoming was july 4*** last i heard and now nothing
Edited by Webbhead08 5 years.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Josko_91 wrote:
madgod wrote:Can anyone explain to me why it takes my game literally 20 minutes to start after clicking the play button in the launcher?

For me it takes about 3min, I guess it's all about how fast computer you have I guess xD

The weird thin is its the same computer from when i played last ladder. No changes, nothing different in any way, and when i played before the game started almost instantly. I come back after like a 4 month break, and boom, shit startup time lol
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
webbhead playable version in 4-7 months according to marco
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
madgod wrote:
Josko_91 wrote:
madgod wrote:Can anyone explain to me why it takes my game literally 20 minutes to start after clicking the play button in the launcher?

For me it takes about 3min, I guess it's all about how fast computer you have I guess xD

The weird thin is its the same computer from when i played last ladder. No changes, nothing different in any way, and when i played before the game started almost instantly. I come back after like a 4 month break, and boom, shit startup time lol

I'm using the MXL Launcher and mine got slower (takes 5-8 seconds to start) after the latest Win7 upgrades, maybe it's connected somehow.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
RequiemLux wrote:
madgod wrote:
Josko_91 wrote:

I'm using the MXL Launcher and mine got slower (takes 5-8 seconds to start) after the latest Win7 upgrades, maybe it's connected somehow.

It could be i suppose
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
So, being still very new at this mod, i am full of questions still. I always see COTW being mentioned about how OP they are, and im just wondering what makes them so good. is it all the Oskills that you normally cant get or what
sand5storm
Fallen
1 | 0
how can i get signets of skill?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
sand5storm wrote:how can i get signets of skill?

They drop randomly, Toraja is a decent spot for signets of learning and i usually have found my skill sigs in there randomly.
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:So, being still very new at this mod, i am full of questions still. I always see COTW being mentioned about how OP they are, and im just wondering what makes them so good. is it all the Oskills that you normally cant get or what

They can give you any castable skill of any class without limitations. You can get pally skills on a barb for example. In most cases it's useless, but some combination can be.powerful. most likely morphs or self buffs that are class specific.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:So, being still very new at this mod, i am full of questions still. I always see COTW being mentioned about how OP they are, and im just wondering what makes them so good. is it all the Oskills that you normally cant get or what
the "1-pointers" are the actual overpowered stuff to get from COTW (take Stormblast for example ) . the others that are crapy as 1-pointers and need many points to be efficient (take 1-pointer Flamefront as example) are actualy worthless . so more than half of the COTW-s are crap .