Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just watched the Dunc video and well... it shows exactly what I was talking about. Due to the need to charge up, the Killspeed isn‘t as good as other classes.

Compare it for example with Aerial‘s throwbarb video last season (ok gladiators dominance made barb Op, but you get it) or the summoner barb TA run 2 seasons ago. Same goes for TW, Bowzon, HM pala and multiple other builds. All of them can potentially be stronger or rather faster.
diabolique6
Cultist
24 | 0
Summoning set for Paladin:) + scourges,hoplites,ressurect + buff or stance
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
Bring back Inarius' Revenge via Dark Portal. Rework the reward to laek something useful :)
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
increase pyroblast travel time
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lower the prices in the TSW Shop
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Make a more powerful special set with a very low drop rate for each class. The full set bonus could include something badass like "removes item requirement on X skill" or "Increases WDM of X skill to 100%". I always thought it was kinda lame how easily set items drop. Seeing a green item pop up isnt nearly as exciting as it should be. By adding a really badass set for each class, it might rekindle the old flame I used to feel back in Vanilla D2.

Maybe even a set of rings or something.
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Primarch wrote:I always thought it was kinda lame how easily set items drop.

Are you playing on old version in single player? Because after SP-TSW droprates equation I'm glad to see every set piece/SU that dropped.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Primarch wrote:Make a more powerful special set with a very low drop rate for each class. The full set bonus could include something badass like "removes item requirement on X skill" or "Increases WDM of X skill to 100%". I always thought it was kinda lame how easily set items drop. Seeing a green item pop up isnt nearly as exciting as it should be. By adding a really badass set for each class, it might rekindle the old flame I used to feel back in Vanilla D2.

I haven't collected even the Tribute sets, can't imagine if there's another super rare set
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stereox wrote:
Primarch wrote:Make a more powerful special set with a very low drop rate for each class. The full set bonus could include something badass like "removes item requirement on X skill" or "Increases WDM of X skill to 100%". I always thought it was kinda lame how easily set items drop. Seeing a green item pop up isnt nearly as exciting as it should be. By adding a really badass set for each class, it might rekindle the old flame I used to feel back in Vanilla D2.

I haven't collected even the Tribute sets, can't imagine if there's another super rare set

But with 7 classes, each having their own super-set, the chances would balance out and people could trade them like rare Pokémon cards or some shit. Idk, spitballing here but I’d love to see some more skill alteration items, preferably in set form.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
This is gonna be a huge buff to any melee character:

-MAKE ALL MELEE SKILLS IN A WAY SO THAT WHEN YOU HOOVER THE MOUSE OVER A MONSTER, YOUR CHARACTER WILL MOVE IN AND ATTACK THAT MONSTER - WITHOUT CLICKING.

Now I explain why:
-Range character: hold right mouse until everything dies
-Summonner: teleport/moving around until everything dies
-Spell caster: hold rightmouse until everything dies/switch to a different element spell to kill everything left

-Melee character: has to click the mouse like mad until everything dies, if you missclick, you can die in any hard ubers. If this thing implemented, melee characters players can hoover the mouse around without worrying that the characters will miss the attack.

Yes, I know there is a shift attack command, but it is not effective and more often the character just tries to slash in the air while monsters laugh because they has longer attack range.

This change won't change anything, but the effectiveness in fight of melee characters.