Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Kostetus wrote:How am I supposed to kill fcking soul of gluttony?
I can't deal more dps than his life regen :wall:

Open Wounds maybe ?? Also I found out that he is not very Ranged Attack friendly once I tried to kill him with Broadside-sin :mrgreen:
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello everyone. Would someone share his strategy for farming unique mystic orbs?They used to drop from Bull Prince Rodeo but I assume it is changed.
I saw somewhere in the documents that they can drop from level 85+ mobs.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Darthaghar wrote:
Kostetus wrote:How am I supposed to kill fcking soul of gluttony?
I can't deal more dps than his life regen :wall:

Open Wounds maybe ?? Also I found out that he is not very Ranged Attack friendly once I tried to kill him with Broadside-sin :mrgreen:

If I'm not mistaken, he's constantly casting Inner Fire, so OW won't help
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Kostetus wrote:If I'm not mistaken, he's constantly casting Inner Fire, so OW won't help

I don't know what your using but you definitely need more burst damage on it... last time I used was Treewarden 1-2 ladders ago couldnt bother with it this ladder cuz too busy... I usually just one shot that boss somehow before even realizing it he's ded so u need more dmg...
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Darthaghar wrote:
Kostetus wrote:If I'm not mistaken, he's constantly casting Inner Fire, so OW won't help

I don't know what your using but you definitely need more burst damage on it... last time I used was Treewarden 1-2 ladders ago couldnt bother with it this ladder cuz too busy... I usually just one shot that boss somehow before even realizing it he's ded so u need more dmg...

Killed him with hailstorm, no problem!
blackdance66
Prowler
16 | 0
TROUBLESHOOTING ERROR #2239
The core was not loaded:
- Make sure dll files are in Diablo II folder and not blocked by windows/antivirus (right click -> properties -> unblock).
- If using PlugY or D2SE, make sure PlugY.ini has this set DllToLoad=MXL.dll
- Run the game as administrator

i got this error and still dont know hơ to fix, i dont understand the guide.
Asmus01
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Is it possible to change the D2stats item filter to show etheral superior sacreds and if so, how?

Edit: Found out. Do
"[item]"
sacred superior eth
nikos
Skeleton
3 | 0
eh hello guys i got a little problem i run Median Launcer and im still 3 patches behind what i should do delete? the d2.mpq file and run the launcher again?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nikos wrote:eh hello guys i got a little problem i run Median Launcer and im still 3 patches behind what i should do delete? the d2.mpq file and run the launcher again?

If you got Launcher 0.3.1 and version of MXL2017 lower than 1.3 then you must delete patch_d2.mpq to be able update patch to latest by using Launcher.
nikos
Skeleton
3 | 0
Unda wrote:
nikos wrote:eh hello guys i got a little problem i run Median Launcer and im still 3 patches behind what i should do delete? the d2.mpq file and run the launcher again?

If you got Launcher 0.3.1 and version of MXL2017 lower than 1.3 then you must delete patch_d2.mpq to be able update patch to latest by using Launcher.

gotcha mate thank ya