Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nikos
Skeleton
3 | 0
still problem lads with the launcher i downloaded the patch and i keep getting install button i run game.exe and get the official lod patch should i re install diablo? and dl launcher again asdf
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nikos wrote:still problem lads with the launcher i downloaded the patch and i keep getting install button i run game.exe and get the official lod patch should i re install diablo? and dl launcher again asdf

You shouldnt be connecting to blizzard servers after Launcher install on clean D2LoD.

Give more info like if you are using D2SE or messed earlier with other mods.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Now we don't have Inarius's Revenge summoning quest anymore. What is the EASY way to get "Can not Be frozen" affix?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tranvanhieu wrote:Now we don't have Inarius's Revenge summoning quest anymore. What is the EASY way to get "Can not Be frozen" affix?

Xazax charm
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Farming Halls of Anguish, Halls of Pain, Halls of Vaught, Worldstone Keep,The Unformed Land (Sewers) is better than Tran Athulua, Dunc? to sacred items
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
oski89 wrote:Farming Halls of Anguish, Halls of Pain, Halls of Vaught, Worldstone Keep,The Unformed Land (Sewers) is better than Tran Athulua, Dunc? to sacred items

No
Rogue256
Destroyer
6 | 0
i uptier my unique with this recipe Any non-sacred weapon/armor + Arcane Crystal → return item as next higher tier.
The item was Jitan's Kamon it went from 2 to 3, and it seem to lose stats and not gain anything, anyway if do the better recipe with the rune to get it to tier 4 will it get a chance to get the higher stats from its missing tier 3 or will i have to start again.

Note: it was the 2nd unique , that's when i looked at the documentation. why is the recipe non-sacred weapon/armor + Arcane Crystal → return item as next higher tier. is it to trick us up or am i missing something, just trying to understand this fine mod.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Using just an AC to uptier a TU only increases the stats on the base item, not any mods unique to the TU. Adding the Rune to the recipe increases both the base item stats and unique mods.

You don't have to start again. Using an AC+Rune basically rerolls the TU each time. So in your example, you'll still get the T4 mods.
Rogue256
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thanks for the answer sol, i have another question.

i put a sol rune in a bow but got nothing like what shockwave bow looks like. it only added 1 bonus to the bow.
any tips on how to make the bow in question ?

Note i'm using holy melee [1.3] as a guide.
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Rogue256 wrote:Thanks for the answer sol, i have another question.

i put a sol rune in a bow but got nothing like what shockwave bow looks like. it only added 1 bonus to the bow.
any tips on how to make the bow in question ?

Note i'm using holy melee [1.3] as a guide.

If the bow have 6 socket, fill the first 5 socket with any jewel(crafted jewel are better), and the sixth or the last socket put sol in there