Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
GutsTheBranded
Prowler
16 | 0
I've heard that single player gives you better drops. Does hosting a TCP/IP game with no one in it considered single player? Or only the actual single player option? Because the locked 25 frame rate is killing me.
User avatar
GutsTheBranded
Prowler
16 | 0
tempmail wrote:Does anyone remember how the old Traders Chest bug worked?


Here maybe? http://www.medianxl.com/t5784-traders-chest
MJA1521
Rust Claw
82 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What's a decent damage for tree warden Thorn Strike? and how many times does it hit?

Edit:
Sitting at 3566-9258 Thorn Strike damage

90/90/85/89 Res

27k life
300k def
164% ias
100% FHR
tempmail
Prowler
17 | 0
GutsTheBranded wrote:
tempmail wrote:Does anyone remember how the old Traders Chest bug worked?


Here maybe? http://www.medianxl.com/t5784-traders-chest


Yeah I tried that one but it doesn't seem to work. The unknown skull 1 doesn't seem to do anything. I tried adding one unknown skull 1 and transmuting it 50 times with chest, I tried adding 50 unknown skull 1's and transmuting with chest but it doesn't seem to work at all. :-X :scratch:
User avatar
Unda
Son of Lucion
734 | 18
Taken from old Version Log:
Median XL: Ultimative (v6c)
-Fixed Trader's Chest bug. It was not a feature, fucking morons.
User avatar
GutsTheBranded
Prowler
16 | 0
tempmail wrote:
GutsTheBranded wrote:
tempmail wrote:Does anyone remember how the old Traders Chest bug worked?


Here maybe? http://www.medianxl.com/t5784-traders-chest


Yeah I tried that one but it doesn't seem to work. The unknown skull 1 doesn't seem to do anything. I tried adding one unknown skull 1 and transmuting it 50 times with chest, I tried adding 50 unknown skull 1's and transmuting with chest but it doesn't seem to work at all. :-X :scratch:


I assume you're trying this on the correct version of Median XL? It obviously won't work with the current version because it was fixed
tempmail
Prowler
17 | 0
GutsTheBranded wrote:
tempmail wrote:
GutsTheBranded wrote:
tempmail wrote:Does anyone remember how the old Traders Chest bug worked?


Here maybe? http://www.medianxl.com/t5784-traders-chest


Yeah I tried that one but it doesn't seem to work. The unknown skull 1 doesn't seem to do anything. I tried adding one unknown skull 1 and transmuting it 50 times with chest, I tried adding 50 unknown skull 1's and transmuting with chest but it doesn't seem to work at all. :-X :scratch:


I assume you're trying this on the correct version of Median XL? It obviously won't work with the current version because it was fixed


Yeah I'm trying on Median XL Ultimative v6b. The bug was fixed on v6c so it should work on my version.
User avatar
Unda
Son of Lucion
734 | 18
GutsTheBranded wrote:I've heard that single player gives you better drops. Does hosting a TCP/IP game with no one in it considered single player? Or only the actual single player option? Because the locked 25 frame rate is killing me.


The only thing on SP (including TCP/IP) you should care: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/playersx

Not sure what you was exactly asking for but both TCP/IP and SP got all drops from realm except Samael uniques.
oski89
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Can I have two accounts in TSW server? one to characters second to mules to keep items??
User avatar
GutsTheBranded
Prowler
16 | 0
Unda wrote:
GutsTheBranded wrote:I've heard that single player gives you better drops. Does hosting a TCP/IP game with no one in it considered single player? Or only the actual single player option? Because the locked 25 frame rate is killing me.


The only thing on SP (including TCP/IP) you should care: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/playersx

Not sure what you was exactly asking for but both TCP/IP and SP got all drops from realm except Samael uniques.


You kinda answered my question. I've read in multiple places that SP gives better drop rates. Here's an example: http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=4341