Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
oneho
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello guys
Ive installed plugy using guide on this forum and everything works fine(got into act 5 already) but anytime i try to speak to NPCs that are supposed to reveal maps or smth (all i found while searching) i get this error and my game crashes

Halt
Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 6fb53677

any easy fix for this ? (tried fresh reinstall and ididnt help)
superwash
Prowler
18 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When are we going to be able to 'right click' things into and out of our inventories?
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
superwash wrote:When are we going to be able to 'right click' things into and out of our inventories?

Sigma will have it.
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey

Just questions on zon pounce. Haven't played zon since median2008, kinda wondering how the fury part of spearzon works, if you spam pounce without walking does it activate automatically? Or do you need to attack with something else in between? Also what wdm affix's work with the AOE part of pounces attack, striking/leech/attack?

Thanks for any info, I'd test but I'm at work and looking to jump straight into playing when I get home

Edit, also wondering what procs/mods work with the "spin to win" oskill, like striking etc?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Worldless wrote:Hey

Just questions on zon pounce. Haven't played zon since median2008, kinda wondering how the fury part of spearzon works, if you spam pounce without walking does it activate automatically? Or do you need to attack with something else in between? Also what wdm affix's work with the AOE part of pounces attack, striking/leech/attack?

Thanks for any info, I'd test but I'm at work and looking to jump straight into playing when I get home

Yes if you pounce constantly you will get fury after 1 second. The buff looks like the whirlwind animation. Leech works with the physical damage part. On striking works as well. Only on attack doesn‘t work.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
HechtHeftig wrote:
Worldless wrote:Hey

Yes if you pounce constantly you will get fury after 1 second. The buff looks like the whirlwind animation. Leech works with the physical damage part. On striking works as well. Only on attack doesn‘t work.

I saw my mers and minions got the buff as well. What does it do to them?
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
mahitovec wrote:1) yes, you can have more than 8
2) treewarden, holy pal, any barb

Thank-you very much! Have a great day!
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What's a decent damage for tree warden Thorn Strike? and how many times does it hit?

Edit:
Sitting at 3566-9258 Thorn Strike damage

90/90/85/89 Res

27k life
300k def
164% ias
100% FHR
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Can I have two accounts in TSW server? one to characters second to mules to keep items??
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
in 1 account can have only 8 character??