Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Ah okay.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How I can complete trial on mount arreat ? Since book of summoning is removed, how to open this "dark portal"?
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ixvid_ wrote:How I can complete trial on mount arreat ? Since book of summoning is removed, how to open this "dark portal"?

It's still here. The Summoner drops it in destruction (Act 2, Arcane Sanctuary).
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ixvid_ wrote:How I can complete trial on mount arreat ? Since book of summoning is removed, how to open this "dark portal"?
you need to get the "Dark Tome" droped by The Summoner in act 2 destruction . Cube the tome with your class charm and you gain acces to the Dark portal skill .

go back to mount Arreat on terror , kill Talic , then you will get a red swirl above your head (you only need to kill him to get the red swirl , not all 3 ancients) . During this swirl duration , you may use Dark Portal . enter the portal and kill Koth . the red portal stays opened untill you save&exit

good luck !
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
yeah I get it now, but since the changes from 1.3 patch, the summoner drops this "dark tome" only on destruction? That is a little upset for me, because I was always putting myself a goal to finish BRC till I hit 120 and before entering destruction ... now it seems to impossible, because you cannot obtaion this "dark tome" on terror right? Well I just make myself a mule with 10 of them. (use my different char, kill the sumonner, get the tome and use share stash to collect it with mule, crt c, ctrl v) Its dupping, I know, but I have no regrets.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , i find that unusual too , i also don't think it's very normal to have to go to another difficutly for it as all the trials (except the one of greed) must happen in terror , but that's how it goes (at least for now , maby it will be changed in future patches) .
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
On terror the summoner should at least has 33% chance (or 50%) to drop this dark tome, why 100% on destruction.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
ixvid_ wrote:On terror the summoner should at least has 33% chance (or 50%) to drop this dark tome, why 100% on destruction.

Give 100% Drop on Terror is perfect. We all probably have a Class Charm to cube already.
Asmus01
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
What gear are good choices for on strike procs?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Asmus01 wrote:What gear are good choices for on strike procs?

Depends on your class. There's a ton of stuff you can do. Just control + F in the docs for su's/tu's/rw's/sets for "on striking"

Just don't forgo other important stats just to get procs.