[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5238: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5238: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
Median XL 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide - Page 15 - Median XL

Median XL 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Discuss Median XL!
Stahri
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Snowfist
Fallen
1 | 0
Uff maybe I´m really stupid but i cannot find anywhere my problem with plugy. I have followed the guide and double clict on plugy with median xl picture..afterthat game will start but only original LoD no Median XL even I click on the right picture of Median XL.

I can run Median XL directly from Launcher but without pluby.

Any help?
Thanks a lot.

EDIT: just find out that in D2SE are 2 option on top of the file - star plugin or start D2. I always tried to click on start plugin which will open me clasic LoD with plugin. But just now I tried to clic on start D2 and and I wonder that this opened me Median XL unfortunatelly without plugy...
Stahri
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Great Popularity Badge
AutoQQ
Prowler
19 | 0
When I run D2SE, and click on the median XL plugin, nothing happens, it fails to run the program.
Stahri
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Great Popularity Badge
Geagun
Fallen
1 | 0
I put it in compatibility mode, but I can't get it to run either.
Evals
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can't run with D2SE either.
The link for the median-1.3.1.zip is actually downloading an .exe file for the launcher. Does it work with the launcher too?
SadCaterpillar
Skeleton
3 | 0
Whenever im trying to use the installer for the 1.12 or 1.13 files that every video refers me to, i get a message "No installer data can be found. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support". I follow every step of every video but that is always where my problem is, people say an installer should come up but it does not. Help?
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
https://get.median-xl.com/ doesnt give me the zip file anymore, all it have is the launcher, what should I do?
madgod
Monkey King
266 | 11