Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Claessic
Destroyer
6 | 1
I would be disappointed if this wasn't a mobile game to be honest. We all have phones, don't we?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Claessic wrote:I would be disappointed if this wasn't a mobile game to be honest. We all have phones, don't we?

I pray to god this is sarcasm.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
God_of_Magic wrote:
Claessic wrote:I would be disappointed if this wasn't a mobile game to be honest. We all have phones, don't we?

To the god of magic?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:
God_of_Magic wrote:

To the god of magic?

Maybe Immortal God :mrgreen:
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Even though I'm new and still noob in this game (4 hours on Assur 1st try) I will suggest a thing maybe already posted by other player.
We need a more clear mechanic on Lucky Bonus and I'm surely talking about the hidden value "yes" or "no" at the moment of the item drop. Seriously why players have to waste time and resources within a hidden mechanic? The percentual chance to add bonuses is not enough? I mean, you still need hidden mechanics to make more difficult and not clear at all to the player? Just wondering and suggesting (not trying to be disrespectful).
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PhilippeMello wrote:Even though I'm new and still noob in this game (4 hours on Assur 1st try) I will suggest a thing maybe already posted by other player.
We need a more clear mechanic on Lucky Bonus and I'm surely talking about the hidden value "yes" or "no" at the moment of the item drop. Seriously why players have to waste time and resources within a hidden mechanic? The percentual chance to add bonuses is not enough? I mean, you still need hidden mechanics to make more difficult and not clear at all to the player? Just wondering and suggesting (not trying to be disrespectful).

Actually the hidden mechanic (which is only the he number 1 or 0) is the chance to add the bonus. There‘s not a chance on top of the hidden number.

As for why: it guarantees that people aren‘t abusing the sp files in order to make the item get the lucky bonus after trying again and again. Instead every value is predetermined and the lucky elixir only „reveals“ the hidden bonus so you can make use of it.

Just think of that elixier as another decard Cain, revealing the lucky bonus to you.
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
HechtHeftig wrote:
PhilippeMello wrote:...

Hi Hecht!

If you would be assigned to change the way the hidden mechanic occurs to build it more clear to the player, what would be your suggestion?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PhilippeMello wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
PhilippeMello wrote:...

Hi Hecht!

If you would be assigned to change the way the hidden mechanic occurs to build it more clear to the player, what would be your suggestion?

I'd remove it since ungrateful players complain about an additional bonus to the gear.

There is no need to change it since it works perfectly fine. It's not about how much gold you can spend on 1 single item, nor is it about how often you can reset your char in SP, it's about whether you're lucky or not. That's why it's called Lucky bonus.
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey
If it possible remove colission from runes,gems for runewords;) Add socketable items which improve mystic orbs mechanic
+ sockets in rings,amulets-(new bonus or armor,shield,weapon modifier)
Gold mechanic,make item like Signet of learning-can be bought at npc which improve Magic find of hero by 1% Huge cost,maybe increase each time you buy
+ another signets for stats can be bought at npc.
+signet of skill give addditional point for investment

Of course balanced with caps;)

To feel like gold value makes your character better;)
Paid Uberlevels with new items or improved with additional stats,modifiers better MF there and so on;)
Charsi paid Imbue (once per item) Rolls from all modifiers (without lvl requirments +) if exist on item improve the bonus (after Smith on highest diff)
Npc which make sockets for gold (remove existing reciepe) for new players expeirence and gold value based on character level
Paid Akara stat/skill reset separately - no belladonna
:) Thanks
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Bring us buckshot back ! I miss the old xbow nec , the current one is bad :'(