Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mortimer_85
Vampiress
39 | 1
Tanin wrote:Are there any good unique jewels / rare orbs?


There are many good jewels. It depends on your needs which are good for you. Tell us about your build and we can give you a more precise answer. Same with orbs...
Tanin
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:
Tanin wrote:Are there any good unique jewels / rare orbs?


There are many good jewels. It depends on your needs which are good for you. Tell us about your build and we can give you a more precise answer. Same with orbs...



Melee sorceress and Pouncezon.
nofurylion
Vampiress
38 | 0
Tanin wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:
Tanin wrote:Are there any good unique jewels / rare orbs?


There are many good jewels. It depends on your needs which are good for you. Tell us about your build and we can give you a more precise answer. Same with orbs...



Melee sorceress and Pouncezon.

imo crafted jewel more useful for them both.
2%LL + 2%bonusdex + fhr/ias
Tanin
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
What is the Edyrem key for?
mortimer_85
Vampiress
39 | 1
short cut to Toraja. Go out of town and use oskill from the key to open portal
Tanin
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:short cut to Toraja. Go out of town and use oskill from the key to open portal



Nice. For farming the runes?
Can I pick up more than 1 key?
Tanin
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
What's THE best place to farm sets?

I've been playing SP with a friend. I'm already very sturdy with end game gear and he still plays with a combination of early/mid game gear.

He's still missing 2 pieces of the Celestia set and we've both played quite a lot (both have 500 SOL)...
PaladinSeth
Imp
4 | 0
Hey all, i am still new to this unique mod.. there is a lot to learn about it.
Can you please suggest me class and build to play?
Thanks in advance.
Ruubel
Pit Knight
109 | 1
Tanin wrote:What's THE best place to farm sets?

I've been playing SP with a friend. I'm already very sturdy with end game gear and he still plays with a combination of early/mid game gear.

He's still missing 2 pieces of the Celestia set and we've both played quite a lot (both have 500 SOL)...


play at p8 at sp and it does not matter where exactly at yberlevels you do your farming. At SP I got most of sets eventually. K3000 is ofc the best.IIRC at p8 and 400 mf 4-8 set pieces per run at k3000 were common.
Stereox
Balrog
135 | 2
Tanin wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:short cut to Toraja. Go out of town and use oskill from the key to open portal



Nice. For farming the runes?
Can I pick up more than 1 key?

Yes you can, per key can only be used 1-3 times. After that it lost it charges and can't be repaired