The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
The #13.Traxex, I don't have such rare quiver, what's a reliable alternative, which SU, SSU?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
La_minore wrote:The #13.Traxex, I don't have such rare quiver, what's a reliable alternative, which SU, SSU?

Roll magic with Oils of Renewal to get that CtC, you will not feel much difference.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
La_minore wrote:The #13.Traxex, I don't have such rare quiver
it does say magic/rare doesn't it? if you can't find a rare , then you must roll a magic as Unda said
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
The Spear-zon "Britney Spear" guide. You said "losim", while Nih crafted jewels give "life on attack", are they equivalent? I got about >120 life on attack from Nih crafted jewels, but...they turn out to be "zeroed" (life does not go up on attack). Am I missing something, or mistaken? I attack with Hyena Strike and Great Hunt. Now my Britney dies more frequently than the Bow-zon, even with defense of four-five times that of the Bow-zon (~500k).

Second, The base item I use for "Tatinomachia" RW is "maiden pike", what should be the ideal break point? Obviously I cannot exceed something like 150%. That pike is pretty slow.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
La_minore wrote:The Spear-zon "Britney Spear" guide. You said "losim", while Nih crafted jewels give "life on attack", are they equivalent? I got about >120 life on attack from Nih crafted jewels, but...they turn out to be "zeroed" (life does not go up on attack). Am I missing something, or mistaken? I attack with Hyena Strike and Great Hunt. Now my Britney dies more frequently than the Bow-zon, even with defense of four-five times that of the Bow-zon (~500k).

Second, The base item I use for "Tatinomachia" RW is "maiden pike", what should be the ideal break point? Obviously I cannot exceed something like 150%. That pike is pretty slow.

Losim= life on striking in melee, which was renamed to life on Attack. The tricky part is that you need to actually hit the enemy to receive the life, so either get lots of AR or the modifier „ignore target defense“.
Also pounce doesn’t leech via life on attack. But the other attacks should profit from it.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
Doing the 2h barb "Rollo" build. Such excellent build, easiest Baal fight ever, tanked everything.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
La_minore wrote:"Britney Spear" -Am I missing something, or mistaken ?
you must step on the globes and gain fury (full life regenerated in 7 seconds) . always do that , and you won't even need much LoA . If you respec from one build to a totaly different build without knowing how to play it , that very often leads to fail (i am always against such things . unless you play the build from level 1 to finish , you can't say you have played the build as you have missed all the learning part of the build . just because you respec and gear it like the guide says it does not mean you can just pawn trough the game . just because you are rich enough to buy an F1 car does not make you Schumacher . you first need to learn how to pilot an F1 car . if you smash it into the first corner it's not the car's fault , neither the circuit ) . play it more until you know what you are doing . after you make a habbit from stepping on the globes it will go much smoother . it's one of the best tanks in the compilation

La_minore wrote:Doing the 2h barb "Rollo" build. Such excellent build, easiest Baal fight ever, tanked everything.

i'm glad you like it .

good luck !
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Hey 2 thingies:
Here is the Ranking System i use for my builds on a scale from 1 to 10 :

Here the 1 is red and the 10 is green but in the "Table of contents" you used red for both the 1s and 10s.

26. 1.3. Die Hard - Crane Stance barbarian - KS:8 S:10 Ge:9 F:9 Ga:9 E:9 Build rank: 9 Jump at the miniguide!

And here the build rank is in red too which is not consistent with the others miniguides.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
On the "Die Hard" barbarian build, what is the source of the 50%DR? Looks solid, I wanna start a fresh barb for this.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
depends on the gear you choose and what stance. in some instances, yo udo get 50% dr with gear and/or bear stance, but mostly you're using crane stance and relying on gear.