MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
strangerfire
Skeleton
2 | 0
Necromancer's void archon does not reduce enemy attack speed. Warp field aura prevents the other player from using potions and decrease enemy damage. Is this а bug or wrong description?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just noticed this part is glitchy:

► Show Spoiler
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
glitchy how? what are you showing
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It seems like mobs are detecting him and try get thru crack in the wall (corner), patient mobs who stand in line :wink:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:glitchy how? what are you showing

On the 2nd picture you can see a barbarian behind a wall. You can also see multiple corpses on the ground but those don't matter.
On the other side of the wall there are multiple enemies trying to charge at the barbarian, but of course, they are stopped by the wall. This is where something is off: The fact that you can actually see the enemies even though they are behind the wall. That looks pretty glitchy/buggy to me. You can also notice that this shouldn't be the case when you detect the blue light circle next to the enemies shown, that indicates that there is still another enemy there, most likely a skeleton mage or something else that provides some light. This one however can't be seen since the view is blocked by the wall as it should be.

The first picture is nearly the same as the 2nd picture, except that there's also the map, so the devs can see which part of the random generated map this happened at, in order to make it easier for them to solve that glitch in the future.

If there are still questions, feel free to ask me right away!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think that's just the same issue as duncraig walls, but appearing in other maps, right?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Exactly. But honestly, I've never seen that somewhere outside of Duncraig. Dunc has custom walls after all. But this is the first time I saw that in a map from the original D2, that's why I had to report it.
hugodin
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I am using the median xl launcher on patch 1.3.2, and every time I try to run it with plugy I get the error "Don't find Buttons Images File: UnnasignStatsBtns.dc6. Is there an error with the launcher or how can I fix this? If I do not run with plugy, I have no errors!
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
HechtHeftig wrote:
Aero wrote:glitchy how? what are you showing

On the 2nd picture you can see a barbarian behind a wall. You can also see multiple corpses on the ground but those don't matter.
On the other side of the wall there are multiple enemies trying to charge at the barbarian, but of course, they are stopped by the wall. This is where something is off: The fact that you can actually see the enemies even though they are behind the wall. That looks pretty glitchy/buggy to me. You can also notice that this shouldn't be the case when you detect the blue light circle next to the enemies shown, that indicates that there is still another enemy there, most likely a skeleton mage or something else that provides some light. This one however can't be seen since the view is blocked by the wall as it should be.

The first picture is nearly the same as the 2nd picture, except that there's also the map, so the devs can see which part of the random generated map this happened at, in order to make it easier for them to solve that glitch in the future.

If there are still questions, feel free to ask me right away!

That is a normal mechanic in Diablo 2 its called Light Radius if your character has Big HUGE Light radius you can see and detect mobs(aggro mobs) from far away (even behind walls) but if your character has negative light radius You can't even notice or hear mobs casting anything behind walls(not sure if this applies if they are far away and there is no walls between you) also if your Light radius is very small it should be harder for mobs to detect your presence ( PS: Not sure to what extend this mechanic works but pretty sure that is a thing! for example remember how when you cast
Cloak of Shadows
Suddenly it becomes very dark because that spell actually reduces the Light Radius of Assassin and every Single mob's Light Radius around her so Mobs
can't detect her(get aggro) unless she walks very very close almost melee range :D

Also seeing mob corpses behind walls is not big deal otherwise you wont be able to cast things such as Fairy Ring / Corpse Explosion / Totems over walls because there is no corpse to click on!

► Show Spoiler
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
In 1.3.2 you still cant use Reroll any Item to Unique recipe with reward amulet from Prison of Ice quest.