Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

Drunkstains
Destroyer
7 | 0
This build is a lot of fun but im struggling with it. Got over 60k defense but I just cant do fautz. All mobs just kill me while I try to spam pots til death. Any tips for gear?

Gear:
► Show Spoiler

D2Stats:
► Show Spoiler

Skills:
WereWolf: 23/23
Feed the Pack: 20/20
Harbinger: 10
Elfin Weapons: 21/21
Lifeshield: 8/8
Fairie Fire: 8/8
Acid Fiends: 17/ 19
Poison Flash: 14/23
1 Point into required skills
cashmember
Prowler
15 | 1
with those item, I think it's impossible to do fautz
I think you need these to do fautz
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Drunkstains wrote:This build is a lot of fun but im struggling with it. Got over 60k defense but I just cant do fautz. All mobs just kill me while I try to spam pots til death. Any tips for gear?

Gear:
► Show Spoiler

D2Stats:
► Show Spoiler

Skills:
WereWolf: 23/23
Feed the Pack: 20/20
Harbinger: 10
Elfin Weapons: 21/21
Lifeshield: 8/8
Fairie Fire: 8/8
Acid Fiends: 17/ 19
Poison Flash: 14/23
1 Point into required skills

Hey! you defenately need some charms and runewords to be able to do fauzt. you should start farming duncraig or TA first and after you get over 150k-200k defense and good amount of avoid and also damage reduction, Fhr over 200. then you can try to do fauzt again.

think fauzt farming as a goal but dont go straight there you just get dissapointed. get some charms and possibly even get 121 before going there to get more damage from
Shark (Xis)
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cashmember wrote:with those item, I think it's impossible to do fautz
I think you need these to do fautz

that is pretty old video from last patch. i am not sure if you still can pull fauzt with that gear i have on the video tho. havent done researching :)
Nomi314
Skeleton
3 | 0
No, you can't. I was playing with almost the same gear that Drunkmost mentioned, because it's already a lot better than what was originally mentioned as end game gear. Now I'm going with some stronger RW, but Fauzt is still a struggle with 90k def.

Just an example: Deadfall has no more DR.

If you have the time Tkorpi, you could update it a little :)
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nomi314 wrote:No, you can't. I was playing with almost the same gear that Drunkmost mentioned, because it's already a lot better than what was originally mentioned as end game gear. Now I'm going with some stronger RW, but Fauzt is still a struggle with 90k def.

Just an example: Deadfall has no more DR.

If you have the time Tkorpi, you could update it a little :)

The key thing to do fauzt tho is to have enough FHR and damage remember that those yellow monsters gives you -50 Fhr debuff so you need to over cap your fhr. Also leave necrobots alone. You want to kill everything except the necrobots. you stay alive with feed the pack passive.

i would happily do that but since sigma is out in 7 days i dont think updating the guide would bring much value as im allready pretty busy with my work. Sorry! This guide will be updated on sigma tho :) :flip:
Nomi314
Skeleton
3 | 0
Awwww, yeah you're right of course! Wouldn't make much sense short before the great update. I'm very excited :)
And again thank you for the awesome Guide!
Schmombas
Fallen
1 | 0
anyone trying it in sigma right now?
marres
Imp
5 | 0
Schmombas wrote:anyone trying it in sigma right now?

First time im playing harbinger and it definitely works in sigma, although im getting some problems now with king koth and Buyard Cholik.
Before that was pretty much smooth sailing tho and i love the general fast playstyle with this build with the constant warping.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
marres wrote:
Schmombas wrote:anyone trying it in sigma right now?

First time im playing harbinger and it definitely works in sigma, although im getting some problems now with king koth and Buyard Cholik.
Before that was pretty much smooth sailing tho and i love the general fast playstyle with this build with the constant warping.

leveling in sigma with this build was breeze. problem came when you needed to get charms. you pretty much get one shotted if you dont have good enough gear as you lack damage early on. also like said wolf dont have any survaivability tool when playing against target it cannot kill as it relies on killing things to stay alive