Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Not sure why video is 360p only, probably messed something up while recording. Christmas pachmiel to blame.

All quests done on normal - 54 quest mobs killed until they drop their jewel. Jewel + class book charm = charm upgraded. Time to move to next difficulty.
Some "very very good" items:
► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This mod looks like garbage shit. Straight copy-paste from mxl, hu, am, ros, bfe, poe and I'm prolly missing something aswell. Ty for vid and I feel sorry for you wasting time on that sack of shit lmao
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kingpin wrote:Auto gold pickup feature was implemented in Immersion by demon9ne. Later on others did implement it as well. I can't get credit for this. Credit to Demon9ne/Necrolis (he helped point demon9ne to rigth direction).

https://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60886
https://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61196
Both of these threads was quite useful, that information which they contain was more than enough for me to implement this feature for 1.09d patch. I don't even have an account on the PK and I never read it back when it had a decent amount of the active members, so I have no idea who was the first when it comes to some inventions including code edits. Pardon me my ignorance.
dreameaterx
Vampiress
35 | 1
New, short videos for Puppeteer:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-puppeteer/videos
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
SwineFlu wrote:You don't need to cheat in Zy-El, that's a false assumption. I played it a lot back in the days and looking at my old save files I can say that you definitely can complete it without cheating. One of my characters was a sorceress and the only quest which is left to complete for here was Hell Baal.

That is quite encouraging for me now... Any other chars, who made it till hell-difficulty? Maybe ill try again then...
Already thought, that assasin is the strongest one, but you have to like the class in general.

SwineFlu wrote:I might add some more stuff in the future.

What else can you provide for ZyEl?
Le Royaume des Ombres is freezed since 2016? I started it aswell, through the first difficulty. Nice mix of D2 and Titans Quest... Was sad, that it was obviously the end then^^
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Metalistas I'm out of cookies today, but I have to say thanks for vid, rly refreshing to see the shitty gameplay in action lol. :D
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dark-soul wrote:...

I played bowazon as well but I can't remember how good or bad she was, I did manage to complete the first difficulty, though I have no idea why did I stop there, it was a long time ago. You should use any available tool at your disposal: abuse the cube recipes and rune words as much as you can, that way you will be prepared when the game throws at you another OP creatures or some tedious level layout.

I'm not gonna try to implement advanced stuff, e.g. drop filter would definitely be overkill, however I might add map reveal or some handful hotkeys. I haven't decided yet, should I even bother myself with this mod any further.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Minmax terror done. Reached 120k hp at one point ...
► Show Spoiler

Dark Alliance - got this mod working after few crash errors. Not sure if i got the latest version - posting pic to make sure:
► Show Spoiler
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Not sure why video is 360p only, probably messed something up while recording. Christmas pachmiel to blame.

► Show Spoiler

All quests done on normal - 54 quest mobs killed until they drop their jewel. Jewel + class book charm = charm upgraded. Time to move to next difficulty.
Some "very very good" items:
► Show Spoiler

Looks nice.
kingpin
Prowler
17 | 2
Anonymous: wrote:Minmax terror done. Reached 120k hp at one point ...
► Show Spoiler

Dark Alliance - got this mod working after few crash errors. Not sure if i got the latest version - posting pic to make sure:
► Show Spoiler

You have latest version of Dark Alliance.

The crashes at start is because Dark Alliance have old old code still that cause aslr issues. Only way solve this is restart computer and pray for the best, Working on remove old code continues,, but is like 400-500 old asm hooks to recode :)

Also short explanation about classes:

Sorceress, Druid, Paladin is implemented back in 2004 and is nowhere near what I want the classes to be. they on todo to be revamped.

Barbarian: Is fully implemented and is one of my two modern classes.

Necromancer: is 3/4 implemented and is second modern class. Working on finish off the last tree.