What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Been struggling with Dark Souls 2 recently. After beating Dark Souls 1 once and 10+ playthroughs of Bloodborne(chalice dungeons not included,I tried but got bored of the layouts), this game is painful to get through. Everything feels off, the animations and controls are weird and floaty, even the most basic enemies have long and irregular attack combos, the level design is often trash, lots of traps and shit spawning behind you, exploding barrels and a bunch of other retarded stuff, like tying iframes to a character stat, at this point I feel better with stacking HP and using a shield cause dodge is so inconsistent...in general it feels like this game is actively trying to simply fucking kill you, not challenge you. I heard 3 is pretty good though so I'll force myself to finish DS2 and then I'll buy the 3rd one. I know it's not mandatory to complete them in order, but it's just a thing I do with most game series' I get into.

Also going through first KOTOR, this one is an exception to my rule cause I beat KOTOR2 first - couldn't get KOTOR1 to run on my system at the time, but now it somehow unfucked itself so I'm going through it. Got a strong feeling of deja vu though, with areas similar to those in the sequel, but otherwise I'm enjoying it.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
dark souls 2 is considered the worst of the trilogy by a vast majority of the Souls community, me included. It was the only DS game where Miyazaki wasnt directly involved with, so that says it all. On DS1 its as though you are insignificant and the world moves without your influence, on 2 its basically rushing from point A to B, backtrack, rinse repeat. World feels a lot deader and you are the point of focus of the whole story, it didnt sit well with me. Scholar of the first sin DLC made it slightly better but it was too little too late for me. DS3 was a step in the right direction, but just not as good as DS1 was.

Now playing Horizon Zero Dawn on my ps4.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
No decent Diablo to play, so ... Back to smashing heads with Gladiator in Sacred Gold. Beer in one hand, axe in other, Motorhead sound in the ears to cover the lementations of my enemies. Can compare now how easy ranged wood elf was. QQ
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Decided to tackle Grim Dawn already. Last time I tried it, I found it so annoying that you had to look at every little piece of the map because there might be a shrine hidden that's needed for you to advance even further. But well, I'm approaching this game in a different way now and take it easy instead of rushing as I usually do.

Necro ftw.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Extensive gameplay is .... good for leveling and loot :) Played wood elf in nobium for a while. Gets kinda boring everything hurts for few thousand hp but with a single hit i recover all that lost. Enemies die with one hit mostly, so it's a right click button breaking game now. Started a gladiator few days ago, done silver with him. Decent char and with silver difficulty jason weapons it packs a nice punch. Gold difficulty jason weapons already in stash, just need a few levels to equip them. And completed my first full set (first full set for glatiador in my experience with sacred) which gives blood dmg add on - no enemy has resistance to it. Downside - it's numbers are in red colour, missleads me in thinking that i take a lot of dmg while smashing through crowds.

► Show Spoiler
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bringing the salt, goddamn i love this hero and that skin.

https://streamable.com/0jjoi

welcome to Moira's kill box.

https://streamable.com/fxuwm
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished:
1. Sundered
One of the game that I wish i could recommend, but expect for you to grind a lot to feel OP. I sink like 20 hours, then finally final boss kinda feel like a much easier than 1st boss i encounter. I would required 2nd playthrough if I want to 100%, so i put this game as something I might play again in the future

2. Titanfall 2
My god, this game is just fun from start to finish. The parkour, the game mechanic, titan loadout, the story set pieces, all spell awesome compared to many other single player shooter I have played. Only bad side is that it is quite short. My origin said that I finished it in 5 hours. And it doesnt rely much arena shooter mechanic nor focus on set piece only. Once you get into the zone, it almost feel like a skill to move around, wallrunning, sliding and killing enemy at extremely fast pace. Obviously one the best shooter I have played recently.

Playing:
1. Yakuza 0
Continuing the game, while doing tons of side story. Judging from the skill required to get high score for certain mini games, I doubt Im able to 100% this game. Thus Im probably will take my time around in the town while doing the main missions. Still game have about 30 hours content easily. Atm, once I unlocked the beast stance and unlocked several abilities, suddenly the game become too easy lol. Cant wait for a new challenging boss, since recent boss that I defeated, I merely just spam attack without strategy and beat him easily.

2. The division
Started to play this thanks to humble monthly. So far I kinda like artstyle and the world, although it is kinda neat to see more people HQ in merely minute from start of the game. So far the game look very newbie friendly and the enemy arent too high hp as I expected. I dunno if this game gonna be more fun than destiny or not, but I will see if I can get enjoyment until I reached max level or not. I dont have much fun playing multiplayer games because I had terrible connection to the server with this game. Can you imagine enemy randomly died while im reloading? that because the damage update was lagged behind for couple of seconds.

3. Observer
I put quite high expectation for this game because I heard it is kinda scary murder mystery games, which kinda have similar tones to Soma. The graphic of this game look kinda weird with a lot of post processing, especially depth of field and blur effect. Voice lines feel like good, but doesnt feel like a real human communication, almost like a voice actor, saying the line by lines. However, I will give praise to graphic effect team because the sheer amount mindfuckery when you started to mindjack / brain dive one of your victim. It remind me of horror game Layer of fear, which your surrounding changes in every seconds and it feel like perfect games for VR. The detective work felt weak though, basically you use between filter than detect bio signal and another filter to check for electrical stuff. I was trying to playing with gamepad at first, playable but struggling. So probably I wish switch to KBM and maybe able to enjoy the game even more.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Playing necromancer in Grim dawn still. I had to delete my character once because well... there's so much trash you pick up along the way. Things that add stuff to your items, just like runes. However these things just keep piling up and when I had literally only half of the inventory free, I decided to sell that stuff. I'm a nec after all. I don't need something like +15 to physical damage when it doesn't affect my minions.

Literally 5 minutes after I sold everything I found a shrine that required one of those things. Shrines are necessary for passive growth. My character was at level 34 at that point. I went back to the trader, but he already put everything into the dump, so I couldn't re-buy it. So --> Delete

Well anyway, I'm at the same point again now.

I must say I really like that game so far (aside from having to carry useless shit around all the time and having to explore every little corner of the world for shrines, and basically walking through empty already-visited maps half of the time). Especially the summoning is weird. There are 4 types of minions. (light assassin like punching skeletons, xbow skeletons, mage skeletons and heavy armed sword swinging skeletons) and those summons are always random. It might happen that you never summon a xbow skeleton in 4 casts. Or you get 3 in one cast. It's completely random. So yeah.

► Show Spoiler

But hey, at least the caster skeltons have an AoE meteor skill. EZ GG.

Anyway. The map is not randomly generated. There are just different paths blocked each time you play through. And honestly, the maps are really detailed and beautiful. I like how much effort was put into those maps, even if they are too big at times. And considering how dark it is and how well the soundtrack underlines the world, I can say that it's a better, darker Titan Quest.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Recently re-played most of the Disciples 2 sagas on a mod I found that did a lot of rebalancing. It was nice although the Dwarven race is made super op ( so naturally I wont play their saga cause it will be stupid). The Necro saga is super hard cause most of the time your enemy is the Dwarven race.... which is nice and challenging.