Lost weapon and Shield

Discuss Median XL!
Chacuer
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello

I'm new to the forums.

I was playing on hatred difficulty and just beat Baal. I was having difficulty clicking on the destruction end portal, So i hit esc and exited, clicked save and exit. It showed the last cut scene.

I clicked my character and started a new game but this time on terror difficulty. But when it loaded up in the rogue camp my weapon and shield were gone. Both the weapon and shield i got up to tier 4 and were from Griswold's cube. I also had a helmet from the cube but that was only 3. But that item was still on the character just the shield and weapon were gone.

I play single player and with the launcher. Not sure if anybody else has experience this or if it is some kind of glitch.

Any info would be appreciated
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Have you tried clicking W for weapon switch?
Chacuer
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thank You that worked

Feel got of silly that I didn't notice that and not sure why it would switch, but its there.

Thank You again
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No problem. It can be a shock for those who aren't aware of that mechanic. But it's useful if you want to have another weapon for additional buffs for example.
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Chacuer wrote:Thank You that worked

Feel got of silly that I didn't notice that and not sure why it would switch, but its there.

Thank You again

Use a staff with Nef rune RW in that empty slot of yours, gives you some charges of Blink (Teleport).