What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nanairo Kakumei (Manga)

I haven't hated any antagonist that much since Umbridge from Harry Potter. What a freaking bitch that Yuyu is. First forcing shit on the MC and (ab)using her to her liking, and when MC finally presses her ovaries out to form some balls, the antagonist isolates and bullies her passively. This is psychological warfare at its finest.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Watched hanebado some time ago.

It's not good but not utterly terrible either (watch only if you have nothing else to watch). Too many cliches and cringes instead of being something like whiplash.

By that note, any good sports/competition psychological anime?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Goosh goosh!
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yakusoku no Neverland
Not sure how to say anything about without spoilering, but id say give it a shot
Starts slow and like a show for little kids, but seems to have potential

Dororo
Seems like generic anime with nothing new

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki
Not sure what to think about this one, its about the life out of the perspective of a cat interacting with its owner
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Re-watched Gurren Lagann, easily my favorite anime of 2007.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
no idea why but i dont like that anime at all, although its somehow the favorit of so many people
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jaedong wrote:no idea why but i dont like that anime at all, although its somehow the favorit of so many people

Honestly, I like it until episode 8
fiodorson
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
One punch man and Shingeki no koijin. Other popular stuff is boring and borderline pedo.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished:

Animegataris
Teenage school kids discovering about the anime, the club and otaku activity. To be honest, story is way too bland and normal, even for slice-of-life standard. I mean, the character are being there, but there arent much characterization done despite there was small hint. The anime throw a lot of other anime references which is mostly slightly changed title (gurren ladan for example). Probably it was too much, and the series is confused to become either slice of life, parody / satire or simply wacky humor anime. I admit that final 3 episode was so absurd that it felt like totally different anime from start to finish. I can only recommend if you are otaku urself, or else just drop it as the series lack of consistency IMO.

Recommendation : Genshiken for serious otaku club stuff, Pani Poni Dash for wacky humor, and probably gintama for references bombardment.

Watching :

Forgot the full title, but that senpai and buta yarou thingy.
If you watch the poster, you will be curious about the bunny suit thingy, which explain in first 3 episodes. The protagonist of series is on boring, but hard working / genius side that trying to help to solve mysterious case happen within the series. Im only 7 episodes in, so pretty much Im gonna assume that they will tackle 1 girl / arc every 3 episodes (13 total). Character interaction is lively and kinda quirky with couple of slapstick thrown in between. But as complete mystery / supernatural phenomenon series, I think it was kinda weak. I watch this because I saw the high praised given to it (im balancing between streaming random anime, good, then random) but it havent reached peak like other mystery anime that i liked (specifically hyouka and kokoro connect). So i hope something big for last 6 episodes.

Recommendation : Aside from hyouka / kokoro connect, Another for supernatural thriller, Oregairu / Classroom of Elite for similar MC, Clannad / Kanon for similar tones.

EDITED:
Finished that anime : Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
Final 6 episodes is a bit hit and miss for me. The hype of emotional impact probably between episode 12 and 13. Again im surprised high score the series got, as I think it is missing several great moment or overarching arc. Yes character growth, changed, and resolutions of the mini-arc, but overall I dont feel much greatness after finishing. Probably another series after classroom of the elite that I didnt feel hyped much.

I forgot that shaft also did same thing with zetsubou sensei and monogatari series, which have their own quirk and sakuga moments.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished :
Zombieland Saga

By premise alone, you guys should know this series arent trying to be serious. From first of couple episodes, it seem like trying to be like those wacky absurd comedy anime, but with idol anime mix. I truly didnt like this part of the anime as I prefer for an anime to go 100% on their strength rather than dabbing into different genre in short cour season (12 - 13 episode). Thus you will it felt inconsistent as it trying to juggle multiple genres within it. That said, the series do have a lot of dramatic moment, especially with backstory of the each idol group members in middle of the series.

However, I dislike a concept to re-introduce amnesia / losing memory near the end of the series just for sake of creating tension and drama, making it the worst part the series as Main Character suddenly acted outside the characterization. Thats said though, luckily the series ended with a bang, although a bit silly. What the end for typical idol anime? A 3D cgi low frame per second concert of course. (MAL scoring is exactly where i would put the series score at)