Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RealMuscleGamer wrote:Man the script i awful, gotta improve that man lol. It works 20% of the time

feel free to edit timings to your liking, biggest thing is increasing your FHR it will fail if you get stunned.
and again I don't personally use the script. I find it most reliable when I cast buffs myself due to mitigating factors like latency, stuns, etc.
zexcor
Skeleton
2 | 0
when the crafts in your mid-game gear list say 100+EF for example, do you mean baseline 100+EF after craft or 100+EF after blessing the crafted item?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zexcor wrote:when the crafts in your mid-game gear list say 100+EF for example, do you mean baseline 100+EF after craft or 100+EF after blessing the crafted item?

after blessing
zexcor
Skeleton
2 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
zexcor wrote:when the crafts in your mid-game gear list say 100+EF for example, do you mean baseline 100+EF after craft or 100+EF after blessing the crafted item?

after blessing

Awesome, ty m8! I was kinda lost for a while since i saw no rolls even close before I realised maybe you meant after :D.
deudeu
Fallen
1 | 0
Deadpoolxox wrote:hello, how to Defense TEGANZE moster that was so hunt to me :(
thanks !

Grab a Shadow moon and u'll have no problem farming teganze with mid game gear
Naysmith
Destroyer
6 | 1
Deadpoolxox wrote:hello, how to Defense TEGANZE moster that was so hunt to me :(
thanks !

Was struggling with that as well, can share my experience.

- Utilize your summons. They can be a really good short-term tanks for the shots.
- Utilize your merc. Get a5 full TU merc, get perfect res gems in all his sockets - congratulations, you just get yourself an immortal tank. Do not forget to enrage him beforehand (go to some a1 waypoint and let him hit the monsters until his characteristics rise)
- Utilize the shield - both TU4 Large Shield or TU4 Crown shield will do. First option is more MF, but less absorb, second is safer, but less chance for better drops.
DesolanceR
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hi, I'm in need of help. Guessing with game mechanics more.

I've been playing this build (1st char ever) just reached Hell (solo), however it seems to me I'm doing smth very bad.

So now I'm lvl 105 and my VoJ dmg is 1.2 - 1.7 k. this seems very low to me. Granted my gear is crap, because I don't know stuff.

So, I understand how to MO gear, I understand how to make runewords, that is it for now.

So here are my questions:

1) How do I craft items?
Is it the same process as with runewords. Finding a sacred, re roll (oil of enhancement) till is base stats are good, and then cube with shrine? is that it ?

I've been reading this but I can't seem to understand correctly: viewtopic.php?t=19419#2-2 (shrine crafting)

Maybe take me trough the process of crafting any of the mid game gears i.e.: Eerie Crafted Paladin Helm

2) What is EF?
3) Is Phys/Mag% what I need to buff damage?, besides flat phys or magical (if I understand correctly from the posts in this thread)
4) What runes should I put in my gear? For now I'm trying to get my damage up a bit cuz this can't be the way this is played :D

I'm a total newb to Median, and I can say D2 also cuz I did not play in over 10 years.
snowmanmc87
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello i am liking the build .
i am now lvl 122, 18-19k dmg, but only 11k life. here is my gear , can u pls tell me what i should upgrade next ? https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=SnowmanImmortal
ManaLeech
Prowler
16 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Loving the build. Can you give any advice on what to put in armor during roughly hell-mid game? I'm res capped easily and don't really see the point in jewel crafting at this level