Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
pathofvault wrote:anya gives you a scroll that you cant just right click to use like original d2

normal is gated behind a portal in the throne.

If you got the Sunstone from Tran Athulua in Normal, cube each Scroll with the Sunstone to get the +10% Elemental Resists. Nightmare and Hell don't require clearing Tran Athulua again, just put the scroll in the cube with the charm and transmute.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
TastyTurtle wrote:Anyone that has the Voice of Arreat SU can you post a SS of the tool tip for the skill? I'd like to know what it does :)

D2's War Cry is an stun/damage dealing small aoe barb shout, im guessing something along that as well or exactly that.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Question about speedcalc tool-
1) for attack speed, there's 2 categories - "skill ias" and "other item ias" - does skill IAS pertain to the IAS of the actual attack skill you're using, or does it include all skills (like barb's ancient blood) that add IAS to a character? And why does skill IAS count for so much more than item IAS?
2) FHR speed - similar question. Why does skill FHR count for so much more than item FHR

(when I say "count for" I mean skill IAS/FHR seems to reduce breakpoint numbers way more than item IAS/FHR)
pathofvault
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SirJean wrote:
pathofvault wrote:anya gives you a scroll that you cant just right click to use like original d2

normal is gated behind a portal in the throne.

You didn't even bother to understand what I wrote, you get the scroll from Maya after rescuing Anya in frozen river THERE IS NO PORTAL.

The portal you refer to is the one in Baal room that you use to access TA to get the sunstone of the twin seas (which is used to gain the scroll effect not to get the scroll).

Plz next time if someone answer your question take the time to read it.

wasnt calling you out my man i was trying to explain about my post a little better/shorter.
Tmijam
Fallen
1 | 0
I couldn't find anything on when this was changed. I was looking up older broadside guides and the runeword Hellfire Plate was recommended for the Ancient Blood skill pts. I'm checking the runeword page and it doesn't list Ancient Blood as one items on the Hellfire Plate. Was it removed and is there an alternate for gaining +base skill pts for broadside?
ValarMorgulis
Destroyer
7 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm trying to respec my barb to get max block, according to a guide online, with gladiator's dominace, it should be around 2600~ Dex. I currently have 2,000 into Dex, and my Block chance is still at 0? what am i missing? is it a magic number that once u hit block chance goes up to 75%, or am i not able to get it with a 2 hand weapon?

Thanks,
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
what shield do you got on ? if it has 0% block , there's your answer
ValarMorgulis
Destroyer
7 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:what shield do you got on ? if it has 0% block , there's your answer

I have no shield as i'm a 2Handed barb, so if that's the case, there's no point in my putting anything into Dex because i'll never get an increase in block with no shield? thanks for reply

Also, is there somewhere that lists the breakpoints for all characters?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
unless you got a shield on , you can't block
phamvanam
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I cant creat and join any game till reset sever. What should i do, wait lol :cry: :cry:
When this eror fix?