What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
^
žiuriu pro rožinius akinius.

Minesweeper right now waiting for a phone call.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Chop is dish :D

Doing grim dawn elite progression at the moment. Real smooth transition after veteran normal, tanky char with a bit less damage goes through areas np, takes a bit longer with bosses but overall fights are safe, rarely pot usage leads to over 300 pots in inventory. Real concern is poison resist which i lack and since it is not in elemental group - harder for me to max.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
prepare for super long ride
iirc w1 = 70 hours, w2 = 40 hours, w3 = 150 hours
assuming you do all missions available in that game, but not doing all achievement
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Rumescape
Pulledunder
Vampiress
37 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Got access to my old account on Guild Wars. Replaying all of the content and gonna learn how to farm end game areas. Such an amazing game
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
gone in 10 seconds.

https://streamable.com/7rtqe
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Finished Borderlands 2 finally. There were some really annoying parts in the base game. In Arid Nexus mostly.... I had 3,5 k shield and 2,4 k life. And there were enemies that one shotted me, without me being able to dodge or seeing it coming. No, it was just an instantaneous, auto aimed 1-shot mechanic. This was the first time I actually thought this game is not meant for single player. I really had to make myself to finish that game. The rest was rather easy afterwards. Just keeping some tactics active. Kinds hard though against badass constructors because I played a shotgun build and those constructors one shot you if you get close. But one-shotting nearly every enemy aside from bosses and badasses really adds a lot of fun.
soulofevil
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
osu, doka 3
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nazgul heavy breathing:
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:scratching that Gothic 2 nostalgia of mine
I don't know that Outward game at all, but props for having a "Gothic 2 nostalgia", the first 2 games were great.

Upgraded my PC hardware, everything running perfectly(2070/i7 9700k/16GB), however I had to switch OS to Win10 and clean my OS disk because of that(switching from MBR to GPT); lost a lot of savegames in the process. Sigma saves are gone, I will wait for new patch until I play again, but also oddly enough my Dark Souls 3 saves died as well. They should have been saved to steam cloud or something but apparently they were not. Sucks because all I had left to do was Ariandel DLC bosses + Ringed City, now I gotta go through the entire game again. Not that I didn't intend to do so anyway :D just wanted to finish all of it first, then replay.

Also still doing some monster hunting in MHW and some PoE, but not much of the latter. Synthesis isn't all that exciting. Playing God of War 4 and Bloodborne as well(on my ~12th playthough of BB though) whenever I get tired of PC.