Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you're playing a barbarian with high weapon damage boost via stances and spirit guide , get %leech - same goes for sorceress with damage boost from Firedance/moonstrike .

if you're an assassin for example , and your main damage is coming from ways (so not that much physical damage for your attacks) , get life on striking and life after kill (
Lily
Lily (Xis)
Yaerius' Mediation
Yaerius' Mediation
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: 336 to 410
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 1
+(0 to 1) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
-200 Defense
(16 to 20)% to Strength
Elemental Resists +20%
Socketed (4)

Yaerius' Grey Omen
(Paladin Neutral Set)
Facebreaker
Facebreaker
Chain Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1784 - 1939) to (2299 - 2469)
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 120
+1% Attack Speed per 20 Strength
Stun Attack
+(130 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(600 to 1000) Defense
-15% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
+2 Life on Striking
Socketed (4)
as example). Still , some ber crafted jewels won't hurt having also to boost the leech more . if you're using a crafted weapon , the double MO bonus is gone so it's your call to chose if you want to MO with leech or Laek . i'd go for %leech in this case
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:if you're playing a barbarian with high weapon damage boost via stances and spirit guide , get %leech - same goes for sorceress with damage boost from Firedance/moonstrike .

if you're an assassin for example , and your main damage is coming from ways (so not that much physical damage for your attacks) , get life on striking and life after kill (
Lily
Lily (Xis)
Yaerius' Mediation
Yaerius' Mediation
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: 336 to 410
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 1
+(0 to 1) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
-200 Defense
(16 to 20)% to Strength
Elemental Resists +20%
Socketed (4)

Yaerius' Grey Omen
(Paladin Neutral Set)
Facebreaker
Facebreaker
Chain Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1784 - 1939) to (2299 - 2469)
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 120
+1% Attack Speed per 20 Strength
Stun Attack
+(130 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(600 to 1000) Defense
-15% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
+2 Life on Striking
Socketed (4)
as example). Still , some ber crafted jewels won't hurt having also to boost the leech more . if you're using a crafted weapon , the double MO bonus is gone so it's your call to chose if you want to MO with leech or Laek . i'd go for %leech in this case

Thx

i have a bowsin atm
shua
Skeleton
2 | 0
I can join games fine but I cannot create a game on any character. When I try to create a game it will bring up the pre-game "loading..." splash but will kick me back to the chat before the game loads in. Somebody in chat suggest I "click middle" don't exactly know what that means ..
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Does the Henchmen Trophies elemental set drop in k3k? If so, is that likely the best place to farm pieces?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
According to a post from Swineflu some weeks ago Henchman Set items can drop in k3k now. From what I know there is no area with a bias towards item bases with higher quality anymore. So k3k with a really good clear speed or dunc with a fair amount of MF would be my choices to go for them.
(Please be aware that they are quite rare)
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Ericksonius wrote:Does the Henchmen Trophies elemental set drop in k3k? If so, is that likely the best place to farm pieces?

u should farm it in dunc because of quality lvl items but they drop in k3k aswell
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Alright thanks. And does anyone know what the scepter mastery on skin of kabraxis adds exactly?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Orr wrote:
Ericksonius wrote:Does the Henchmen Trophies elemental set drop in k3k? If so, is that likely the best place to farm pieces?

u should farm it in dunc because of quality lvl items but they drop in k3k aswell

Dunc has no quality bias anymore but a real sacred tier bias iirc.

Ericksonius wrote:Alright thanks. And does anyone know what the scepter mastery on skin of kabraxis adds exactly?

I think it is kind of a mandatory skill to enable the orange modifier on this item
coldblitz
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If I kill the cow king can I still make the cow level? or is like d2 in that, once you kill the king, you're forever banished from the holy land?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you can do the cows as many times as you want , killing the king is not making any restrictions on that . also , by the time you can kill the king you will want to move on from doing the cows to somewhere else from where you can get more xp . the cow level requires level 110 , killing the cow king requires 115 , so after 115 you might want to farm k3kba or tran athula instead of sticking to the cows