Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if by traditional you mean /players 1 , no i don't do that after 105 , so it still affects me as the party xp gain "per player in game reduced to 12%" as i use to play at least /players 4 usualy in hell while farming . at least we get better xp gain up to 125-130 in 1.1 to compensate
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:going from 120 to 121 is taking just a few minutes in SP fyi

This is what I was referring to. Do what you want in sp, but don't complain about something that isn't an issue for you.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
my reply on the previous page of this thread was about leveling above 140 and you talk about 120-121 . going from 120 to 121 takes less than half an hour , depending on how many /players you farm and how good/well geared (experience gain ) is your build . so i mentain my statement that leveling from 120 to 121 takes a few minutes .

the issue is that going above 140 is worthless as it takes too much time with minimal benefits in return . going from 140 to 150 takes a bit more than leveling a new character from 1 to 140 , therefore i'd rather have 2 characters of 140 instead of 1 of 150 in a similar time spent on gaming . i think we should encourage build diversity , instead of forcing people to stick to their build for weeks and then see them wait for resets in order to try something else
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
:facepalm: that quote is from before sigma when leveling from 120 - 121 took a lot more than a half hour. Since the only way to do it in a "few minutes" is to cheat, its hard to believe that a guy that admits to playing the game that way would struggle with anything involving leveling.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
that was a reply that was regarding signets of experience , in a patch before sigma . what does that have to do with Sigma and my reply on the previous page ? there are no xp signets here now . i'm leveling as anybody else since there are no other ways , reason why any change on that is affecting me
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote: i'm leveling as anybody else since there are no other ways

You expect anyone to believe you leveled a char to 140 legitimately? You've openly admitted to various types of cheating in the past and are probably the most untrustworthy person on the forum in regards to ethical game play. I know there are quite a few players who've cheated and gotten banned and then comeback and (hopefully) changed their ways, but you've been cheating since forever. So its not like I'm trying to label you as one because you openly admitted to it one time. You have a long history of doing it, and its blatantly obvious in your old compilation (which thankfully is a little harder to find now that its been moved). If anyone could be motivated to find an alternate method to the life-sucking task of leveling, its you. I'm sure you found a way.

I personally think the current and leveling situation is horrible, as is the forced (near linear) progression of obtaining charms. Freedom in late game has been drastically reduced. For whatever reason, players have no choice but to farm x number of charms, then go farm from a very small selection of zones that actually offer xp, then go farm a few more charms, then back to farming another short list of zones for xp. Rinse and repeat. Its bullshit. Its not fun anymore and now that the upcoming patch is fixing the cheesy ways to obtain xp, people are going to realize how cancerous it is.

But again, that only affects people who play legit and you don't fit into that category. Its gonna be a hard sell trying to convince people that after all these years, you've finally decided to play the game the way its supposed to be played. Good luck with that.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i don't want to convince anybody of anything as i don't owe anything to anybody , i also don't care about what other people "on the internets" think that i do or i don't do , as it means absolute zero to my real life .

all the off topic hate i get from a few guys is not helping to this thread and to nobody in general . you can hate me as long as you want

there is a problem with leveling which is geting from bad to worse (at least for above 130 in 1.1 ) , so it seams you agree with me .
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fumbles wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote: i'm leveling as anybody else since there are no other ways

You expect anyone to believe you leveled a char to 140 legitimately? You've openly admitted to various types of cheating in the past and are probably the most untrustworthy person on the forum in regards to ethical game play. I know there are quite a few players who've cheated and gotten banned and then comeback and (hopefully) changed their ways, but you've been cheating since forever. So its not like I'm trying to label you as one because you openly admitted to it one time. You have a long history of doing it, and its blatantly obvious in your old compilation (which thankfully is a little harder to find now that its been moved). If anyone could be motivated to find an alternate method to the life-sucking task of leveling, its you. I'm sure you found a way.

I personally think the current and leveling situation is horrible, as is the forced (near linear) progression of obtaining charms. Freedom in late game has been drastically reduced. For whatever reason, players have no choice but to farm x number of charms, then go farm from a very small selection of zones that actually offer xp, then go farm a few more charms, then back to farming another short list of zones for xp. Rinse and repeat. Its bullshit. Its not fun anymore and now that the upcoming patch is fixing the cheesy ways to obtain xp, people are going to realize how cancerous it is.

But again, that only affects people who play legit and you don't fit into that category. Its gonna be a hard sell trying to convince people that after all these years, you've finally decided to play the game the way its supposed to be played. Good luck with that.

rx7marsh
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:that was a reply that was regarding signets of experience , in a patch before sigma . what does that have to do with Sigma and my reply on the previous page ? there are no xp signets here now . i'm leveling as anybody else since there are no other ways , reason why any change on that is affecting me

This dude was toxic years prior to now on these forums, ignore him now. Not worth arguing with him as he'll just reply with something trying to put himself on a pedestal.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
He will reply with more links to his compilation. So yes, ignore him and he will go back to his real life.

Btw, lol thread. Keep it up.