The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BluceRee
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ok but do i want to pump all signets of learning into str? or go half vit and str.
Matata
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thanks for the explanation Aerial. Another question guys, I'm new to sigma and was wondering whether you can tell me where to farm runes, shrines and sacred uniques. Where can I get a guide for beginners on topics like that ? Sorry if this isnt the place to ask and thanks in advance, the community here looks very supportive.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
1. @BluceRee - If you follow original build, you put excess points into vitality, and potentially respec to full str at the end of charm progression. But first you put 250-300 in str to equip gear, and rest vit, including signets. Guide is meant to show progression without specifically farming signets, so they are low priority, you don't actively farm them like with for example blocksin to get dex for block, which is sometimes almost mandatory, and makes big difference in character performance.

2. @Matata - Build is about going with what you find, nothing there requires farming, tiered uniques are easy to make. You are meant to craft axe with random shrines that drop during your progression. if you don't get anything good, keep using tiered unique axe, its good. Basic crafts for armor slots, really take few shrines to get, so farming shouldn't be required. Easy place to get shrines would be k3ba uber, kurast. You will spend there time to get 5 levels at one point, and during that period you should find decent amount of shrines.
Sacred uniques tend to drop most in duncraig, so that is another later stage where you should have fair chance of finding something usable. But as I said idea of the guide is to make it work without any specific hard to get drop only items.
youtube.com/ae1337
Matata
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Cheers Aerial, will bear that in mind.
BluceRee
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ok thanks. Another question. im lvl 119 and currently have 8 extra skill points. what should i use them on?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
If you can't spend them right now into skill plan from guide, save for later when you collect more +max skill charms.
youtube.com/ae1337
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Aerial, plz stop making guides... Four your fault, now barbarian is nerfed until the oblivion... You know, each time a build is good, nerfs are coming... I was thinking about post my fortress barb remaked, but with the actual hate to barbarian, I would not do it. What's the next nerf? spirit guide giving 0 damage? Snake stance dealing half poison damage?
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
MUS01 wrote:Aerial, plz stop making guides... Four your fault, now barbarian is nerfed until the oblivion... You know, each time a build is good, nerfs are coming... I was thinking about post my fortress barb remaked, but with the actual hate to barbarian, I would not do it. What's the next nerf? spirit guide giving 0 damage? Snake stance dealing half poison damage?

If there's an indicator for dumb posts besides a counter for thumbs down, you're well on your way there I suppose.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
lazyknob wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Aerial, plz stop making guides... Four your fault, now barbarian is nerfed until the oblivion... You know, each time a build is good, nerfs are coming... I was thinking about post my fortress barb remaked, but with the actual hate to barbarian, I would not do it. What's the next nerf? spirit guide giving 0 damage? Snake stance dealing half poison damage?

If there's an indicator for dumb posts besides a counter for thumbs down, you're well on your way there I suppose.

Well, genius, check the dates for the T6 barbarian, and the "initial" nerfs in changelog. Check the edit for Sigma, and the the other nerfs AFTER sigma 1.0... You get a patron... a direct relation. So, I will keep my "newby" fortress barb for myself... Why? Cause is a character for players with limited skills (like me, I train in real life for strenght, so my hands and fingers are a bit slow for the added muscle mass) Any person seeing like I own almost any boss, with only 1 build, with no respect, with basic items (like Aerial's barb) and with a basic tactic, would think the character is imba... And no, is not imba, is a SMART char using simple mechanics and tactics...
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Well, this build is still one of the strongest currently in the game, and maybe I may just roll one of the best craft axe for this :mjump: :

also, does Silverhood is also good option for helmet?: