Discuss Median XL!
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:Nobody forces to use Xis rw. :)

ya i know but i want to know if it could benefit the class or make it less viable because of the mo spare you loose.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Liquid wrote:
Jampula wrote:Nobody forces to use Xis rw. :)

ya i know but i want to know if it could benefit the class or make it less viable because of the mo spare you loose.

If ur char is working fine with normal rw + mo in weapon, then i dont think u need to go for xis rw right away, u can look for life steal source on something else and then switch to xis rw if u really want to
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Wingman
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hey Guys i have a 2nd copy of d2 and it's Updates to 1.14. so now How can i Change between tsw and battlenet?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
tsw is incompatible with 1.14, single player works fine but if you want realm you need to play on a 1.13c client. And no you cant downgrade it to play on realm it just screws up the client.
Wingman
Destroyer
6 | 0
I where playing on tsw with a copy on 1.13, but ive also a copy upgraded to 1.14 and want to Play on battlenet again.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Do you guys think a Totem Necromancer (Frostclaw/Fireheart + Shadows + Archon w/ Funeral Pyre) could do all the end-game content without having too much trouble? Like end-game Uber dungeons such as Wretched Lair/Void?
kimjam
Prowler
16 | 0
jwei92 - yea. a lot of people recommend frostclaw because of its op singletarget. necro can also use avalanche to help with wrtched lair. Void is more about understanding the uber though, i dont think having a certian spec can help too much.

for realm, is it ok to use the modified d2gfx.dll to run 2 diablo 2s?
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
kimjam wrote:jwei92 - yea. a lot of people recommend frostclaw because of its op singletarget. necro can also use avalanche to help with wrtched lair. Void is more about understanding the uber though, i dont think having a certian spec can help too much.

for realm, is it ok to use the modified d2gfx.dll to run 2 diablo 2s?

Awesome, thank you! I'm having fun as this build and just want to make sure when I get to end-game I don't get stomped...

Still having problems finding gear and stuff though. Not sure what to gear with.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kimjam wrote:for realm, is it ok to use the modified d2gfx.dll to run 2 diablo 2s?

Yes.

Multilogging is allowed up to two accounts maximum and only for muling purposes.

https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules