Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
https://www.twitch.tv/impub

For season 13, I figure I'd go into druid - a class that I have little to no knowledge or experience with. Skipped the boring leveling shit to get a basic feel but now hitting 120 and self rushing, I can gear up and have fun!
See how far I can push through the content and learn the class. Or possibly rage after multiple failures during uber runs.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Well, fell off the ball fast with that druid last ladder due to IRL shit, but everything is in order and stream is somewhat setup again. No schedule, just going to try to stream whenever acceptable. Lot of shenanigans on my barb for this ladder shall be expected as I play with two friends, Blender and Elendilli.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor

A quiet stream but started it off on a uber I didn't think I'd have the patience to grind out. Half hour later, ID'd a nice reward.
Glad I decided to stream this one as the other ubers before weren't as interesting but I can now note this as an accomplishment for my barb.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
https://clips.twitch.tv/GlamorousStylishIguanaANELE

So finally hit 122 after a long ass stream. Plan to finish most of the remaining ubers after talking with a few gents from the stream and it seems like barb can do it (i'm under the impression it'll be super fucking hard, but it sounds like its more a mechanics check with a bit of gear checking). Plan to stream and learn how to handle this crap with as little cheese as possible.

Also will plan to add chat into stream but I'd like to make it look clean. This one will take a bit of time as I'm lazy as fuck.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
https://clips.twitch.tv/RenownedResourc ... eTwitchRPG

Crazy moment but finally void has been finished.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I've watched you multiple times, pretty chill stream imo.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice, congratulations. When do you usually stream?
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Necroglycerin wrote:Nice, congratulations. When do you usually stream?

There's never a set time or day. It's very inconsistent with me, but generally weekdays is anytime before 3pm or after 12:30am as thats where my nightshifts lie and weekends can be anytime all day if I have a free day and the energy.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Will be live for reset. Attempting bloodzon. :)

edit: Implying my internet line is fine.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Will use my last post here to say bye. No longer streaming MXL (very unlikely I will unless the next few patches are colossal), but I'll hop on the forums to lurk here and there every so often.

Shoutouts to Brackans, Mahitovic, RandomOnions, Icegod, Fuzzbuns, and Connor. I know for sure I'm missing a few but I can't recall them right off the top of my head, but if we chatted frequently as you tuned in, I mean you as well. <3 I could sit here all day and go into detail about how much I could kiss your ass for each reason, but the short is : you made my streaming experience as joyous as it could have been.

Cheers.