Addiction

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:. . .A drug that doesn't cause deaths is easily taken too lightly. That's why an addiction can be developed too easy. People think "Oh there's a drug that has no negative consequences, so it won't hurt me at all once I consume. SO basically I can consume all I want and will always only have a fun time". Then you overdo it and find yourself being addicted. And once you have an addiction, a real addiction, you will fight it until you die.

Damn if that didn't hit close to home with me. I can't warn you guys enough not to fuck with acid.

I'm sorry you had the experience with weed that you did, man. I find it helps me quell how much I want to trip again with minimal comedown so it's practically the only drug I still do.

Godspeed on your recovery and may you find the strength in yourself to stay clean. :)
Dragoness
Jungle Hunter
25 | 8
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Sex, lucid dreams, roleplaying and fitness exercises.

I'm a person with a strong imagination and somewhat hedonistic philosophy, but since I've no respects or need for drugs nor any other forms of intoxicants I need to get my 'trips' from something else. Each of first four I do daily except roleplaying(Tabletops can't be ran erryday you see) and start feeling very anxious if I can't. I'm glad that none of these actually costs too much either, except for exercises since I have to eat like a horse to keep my weight normal.

Lucid dreaming is perhaps the most life-changing discovery for me and took the most effort to get into also since it didn't come naturally. For those who don't know: It's basically waking up inside your dream so that your subconcious is still creating the dreamworld around you as your concious mind wakes up without breaking your sleep. Feels like a whole different reality that you have a control over to some extent - sometimes it's even hard to distinct if it's real or not right off the bat, but it also requires you to be more aware of yourself and your surroundings in wake life. Other than that, doesn't even take a second away from you life or a cent from your wallet since you would be sleeping that time away anyways.
I have a strong sex-drive and a partner to take care of that too (most of the time) so that keeps us both happy.

Live at your fullest fellas! :wink:
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
. in 80 s amfetamine was 2 buy in every pharmacy and cost like a beer ... and some of junke say ..im addicted from life..
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Im on coke and extasy right now, can't sleep or do anything reasonable. also high on buddd and few benzoes. (and now 1 mirtazapin to get sleep)
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ackerleyacton wrote:I am glad to help and would like to suggest that you can search online difference between detox symptom and an allergy symptom. I am sure you find best option for detox or allergy symptom. And you can consult with a Doctor.

Kys.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Gekko64 wrote:big booty hoes

Best answer. (-:

I was once a smoker, I quit 6.5 years ago and now find them revolting.

I do want sex with my bf all day every day, and get upset when I can't have sex when I want to, but I wouldn't say that I'm a sex addict. Where's the line drawn for that?

My biggest vice is food. Especially cheese. Especially anything with melted cheese on it. I used to compulsively get fast food, making excuses to "go to the store" or somewhere just so I could stop at a fast food restaurant--it's amazing I'm not 1000lbs. Food is what I go to when I'm upset, especially carbs. And I get HANGRY when I can't eat. Like legit attitude, watch out. :twisted:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
jamielynn7483 wrote:I do want sex with my bf all day every day, and get upset when I can't have sex when I want to, but I wouldn't say that I'm a sex addict. Where's the line drawn for that?

Kinsey draws it at if you have to force an orgasm 7 times per week over a period of 6 months. I am definitely sex addicted, even without being horny I just start a fap or fuck, and 7 is laughingly low.

Now someone in the thread mentioned fitness... I am in the gym everyday, sometimes I even commute 1 hour just to get there.

I never thought that my drinking habits could be described as addictive but I am black out drunk rather often and in the summer there is barely a day I don't drink. I smoke shisha for about 6-8 hours per day. And vidya... at least 6 hours.
In addition to that I am snorting about 1 package (5g) of snuff/sniff tabaco every day, normal users have 1 package for like 1 month.

Well at least I am on the legal side of the law, could be worse.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Nitz wrote:Kinsey draws it at if you have to force an orgasm 7 times per week over a period of 6 months.

Well, I don't "force" them, but 7 a week is extremely low for me and if that's the line then I guess he (my bf) and I both are. >< It just doesn't feel like what I imagine addictions to feel like, like I'm not obsessing about it 24/7, I don't have withdrawals if I don't have it (though I do get a little disappointed), it doesn't affect my being able to do life, etc... I would say it's more like hypersexual than addiction. Idk.. I just feel like more needs to be included for it to be an addiction than just the need to get off 7+ times a week. Does that make sense?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nitz wrote:Kinsey draws it at if you have to force an orgasm 7 times per week over a period of 6 months. I am definitely sex addicted, even without being horny I just start a fap or fuck, and 7 is laughingly low.

According to 4chan, most people fap 4-6 times a day. (there was a thread that asked: how many times do you fap per day)

I'm fine with 5-7 times a week