kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Rishab wrote:
void wrote:whats the deal with this hall of fame thing? cause now the challenges are completed

Ehhh.... work in progress? !^_^ :oops:

hall of fame :lol: :lol:
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
when
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
kiki22vu wrote:Season 13 was rly fun and i like the changes, looking forward some of them getting implemeted for new season as well.

The bad part is the trading system wich kills ladders way too quickly, hopefully it will be balanced out in the upcoming seasons and patches.

+1

Just finished my main char, so im more or less done aswell :lol:
Great season, amazing changes, very well balanced drop rates. Really hope that crafts stay the same in further patches as they are right now.
Tg system has to be reworked somehow, because right now its joke and ruins fun for many players (best part people cant even understand why did they get bored that fast lmao and why are they asking for reset after 3 weeks of season haha). I mean for such kind a stuff you need realistic drop rates, where items have some value. I did say drop rates are good, but they are good for solo play sadly. By my experience with barb this ladder, you are able to get most of your late game gear (END GAME, and like 200% of gear needed for all ubers) in 3 weeks no problem (solo play) and if you add trading to that... :( to be honest its surprising that people last even those 2 weeks

Also would like to thank Lhawkins and RR for great challenge topic, your quests were great! Next time you guys plan doing something similar again, please lmk, i would like to help as a sponsor atleast :)

PS: Wanted to add aswell that Zorun tsin seems bugged this ladder, he summons only one totem right after you spawn him, but after that he forgets about doing it. Overall he felt kinda weak (i had nice build vs him tho, but still that totem thing is broken prolly)

Thank you guys for another great season!
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Rishab wrote:
void wrote:whats the deal with this hall of fame thing? cause now the challenges are completed

bump
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Zorun's totem was probably broken, he visibly lost immunities when close to it. As long as you can tank the zombies ans spam ranged attacks, it was only a matter of time.

Also, killed Uldyssian for the first time ever 3 days ago. He wasn't that bad imo EXCEPT for the last 33% HP where he chickens out and hug walls/spam edyrems.

Were the Fauzt GR's drop rates nerfed ? 6 full runs and no Qor yet ?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:Also, killed Uldyssian for the first time ever 3 days ago. He wasn't that bad imo EXCEPT for the last 33% HP where he chickens out and hug walls/spam edyrems.

He always does that if he is blocked - either block him between 2 players where he always walks back and forth or do it yourself with 50% slow he is slower than purify or you can run around him and make him turn around.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Also, killed Uldyssian for the first time ever 3 days ago. He wasn't that bad imo EXCEPT for the last 33% HP where he chickens out and hug walls/spam edyrems.

He always does that if he is blocked - either block him between 2 players where he always walks back and forth or do it yourself with 50% slow he is slower than purify or you can run around him and make him turn around.

Or just force him into the corner. At the proper range, he will just pace back and forth in the corner of the walls. No need for excessive chasing besides when he teleports out when struck, just re-align and make him walk back into the corner.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I actually did it by going melee range pretty swiftly, he stops running and tries to attack me. It gave me a 0.3ish seconds to purify before his pillar of light kicks in. Just took me 30 mins to figure that out tho lol
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
void wrote:
Rishab wrote:

bump

Sb is working on it. It will probably be there in a few days at most.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Quirinus wrote:
void wrote:
Rishab wrote:

bump

Sb is working on it. It will probably be there in a few days at most.

ok