Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
0:58 is immolation bomb the new cluster mine? ;) I can't wait for the changelog.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nah, i think that was the center of singularity hitting lots :D
mmodbq
Prowler
17 | 0
1.14 properly working with launcher? I Remember i had problems with frames on 1.13/win10. Thx for the answer

EDIT:Installed on 1.14b works perfectly!:) :bounce:
markleonidas
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
THE BEST DIABLO 2 EVER!! I STARTED PLAYING THIS LAST WEEK AND I WAS AMAZED ABOUT THE CHALLENGES AND ITEMS ARE MORE BAD ASS AND 28 NEW UBER BOSSES on Present patch? AND PLUS HEROICS? WOW SO MUCH CONTENT THAN THE ORIGINAL WHICH I REALLY ENJOYED UNTIL I TRIED THIS AND GOT HOOKED! Thank you to the Developers :) for making this possible
Looking Forward for the New Content / "Map Reveal" / "Smarter Mob Ai Sequence" - and "Auto gold Loot" that's practically nice adjustment so players will have more focus on FIGHT cause the mobs are extra tougher and many than the original. Thank you for making this one i can't wait for May 26 :) Amazing!!! More Power to the Developer and to this community :)
The MXL Ultimative Version gave me a new feel on game play and it feel's really challenging and much more exciting than the original. Don't get me wrong, i love Diablo 2 LOD original! It's just that the developers of Diablo 2 Ultimative made a very nice improvement on everything in game they made it really GREAT!!!!!!! :)

By The Way, I am playing Diablo 2 LOD Original for 8 years on Desktop and 2 years on my 700x1066 Tablet Phone Using Exagear with Custom Controls and It's amazing i feel like i'm playing a newly released game for console i can't believe i can run it on mobile lol 8-)
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I remember when Diablo 2 got LOD update, I have the same feeling now :)
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
evil_potato wrote:nah, i think that was the center of singularity hitting lots :D

Look at the skill he uses - it's the immo bomb icon and then cluster mines happen.
Princess
Prowler
18 | 0
I think new spells and new maps are what motivate people the most to play MedianXl, so if there are some more coming of course i'm hype!
The new health Mechanic for monster seems also very interesting, less heroic shields means some uber changement, i'm down for that.
I'm probably alone about that one but i would love some new summons, the feel of the Clod Skeleton is missing in Medianxl.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Nitz wrote:
evil_potato wrote:nah, i think that was the center of singularity hitting lots :D

Look at the skill he uses - it's the immo bomb icon and then cluster mines happen.

oh i see. thought you were talkinga bout killspeed.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
evil_potato wrote:oh i see. thought you were talkinga bout killspeed.

Sry for offtipic but i bet you are going to work next Friday again :D
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
dun make me cri m8 :( I'll just tell them it was a mistake. i actually mis-scheduled for.... 2 fridays from now?