What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Polar Worm
1848 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Destiny 2 since its free on battle.net until November 16th iirc.
Supersalmas2
Skeleton
2 | 0
SC2
Sometimes CS:GO
iwansquall
Detonator
788 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Playing:
1. Hollow Knight
Gosh, godmaster content is too hard from what i ready everything about it. Since it is not required for final true ending, im probably will try to get to 112% and beat the true final boss. Amount of content you get for free update is absurdly a lot, but too bad it is designed for very-very good player only (and Im lazy to gitgud for a game)

2. Sniper Elite V2
Gosh, this game is kinda fun. Since I dont want to play most difficulty, so I stick to normal instead. Problem is, it feel like there is no stealth system and you get more reward / score for shooting target from longer distance. So i pretty much playing loud / rambo rather methodically like a sniper should.

3. Destiny 2
Hmm, I dunno what to say aside from a promising for a grand scale from first 3 mission. The shooting mechanic arent something new like many other people mention (again, I treat borderlands 2 for loot-based shooter and doom as my baseline). I heard the campaign is only 8 hours long, so Im probably will try to rush it rather than doing other stuff, although I know they gated certain content to higher level, required you to do side content instead.

Thing Im looking into:
Viveport giving out free Fallout VR for new subscriber,, which is only like 1/2 price of buying discounted copy. But since Im looking for bigger VR title, I was looking more toward skyrim rather than fallout, as I never fan of the game series. Viveport subscription is a renting system where you can rent about 5 games / experiences per month. Good for short-term games, but not for long term game. Hesitate to sub to it atm, since i got too much game from humble monthly as I subbed 1 year for free 25 USD credit in humble store last time.

And there several VR title got discount this weekend..... to buy or not to buy. Not a fan of ricky & morty tbh.
Prime_Evil
Polar Worm
1848 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Beat destiny 2. Base game's campaign is short, took me around 6 or 7 hours to beat and thats with spending time on dailies and weekly quests. Certain planets are gated behind DLC so youre stuck with Earth, Titan, Nessus and Io. Id say for being free its ok, but not enough to make me want to shell out $ for Forsaken dlc. Especially now that Activision wants to implement microtransactions into it because it failed their sales expectations.

Its a game to play, beat story mode and forget it.

Right now playing Path of exile trying to beat achievements until league ends on the 4th December.