Minh Showcase (PounceSin , VoidstarDin)

Share your videos and screenshots
User avatar
hkimba
Abomination
159 | 8
Hello everyone, I have some videos to share with you, hope you will watch and support, thanks
Showcase of some late game building such as PounceSin, VoidstarDin, BarbMelee

PounceSin


VoidstarDin Farm


VoidstarDin vs Boss


BarbarianMelee


And Solo Uber full run with Paladin

TheVoid


Yshari Sanctum
Edited by hkimba 1 day.
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6704 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
why aren't you using crafts to boost your voidstar damage? you're missing an insane amount of damage with the setup you have.
User avatar
Darthaghar
Balrog
129 | 8
When I saw Blend S playing in the video I had to check the title if I am watching the same video in the same site XD :mrgreen:
User avatar
hkimba
Abomination
159 | 8
Aero wrote:why aren't you using crafts to boost your voidstar damage? you're missing an insane amount of damage with the setup you have.


I did not have time to set up my build, I set them up for 1 hour, I just went home one day a week and I tried to perfect them but hard, thanks for taking the time give me
User avatar
hkimba
Abomination
159 | 8
Darthaghar wrote:When I saw Blend S playing in the video I had to check the title if I am watching the same video in the same site XD :mrgreen:


Oh :v, I will change the other intro in the next video
User avatar
Darthaghar
Balrog
129 | 8
hkimba wrote:
Darthaghar wrote:When I saw Blend S playing in the video I had to check the title if I am watching the same video in the same site XD :mrgreen:


Oh :v, I will change the other intro in the next video


No no I didn't meant its bad in fact I like it but its just I got confuzed out of habit cuz I havent used Youtube for long time (especially for anime related content) :wink: :wink:
summer18
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for showcasing those videos..love it

Could you give some info how to build the barbarian melee? Skills, what to aim etc...

Sorry newbie question.. how do i get the helm with ice nova like that