What Change In Sigma Are You Most Excited For?

The awaited Median XL sequel is coming - discuss it here.
Prime_Evil
Polar Worm
1828 | 176
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bloodsuckern wrote:i'd enjoy paladin if holy wasnt absolute garbage

i can tell you havent been around here lately.
Primarch
Abomination
149 | 18
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Probably the Oskill rebalancing. I’d love to see Gorefest more competitive. (50% WDM hype). Also, I’d love to see a transmog mechanic but understand the arguments against it. White armor/weapon dyes will at least give me that old-school Open Bnet nastalgia. Can’t wait for SIGMA, boys.
kissofaries
Ice Clan
568 | 11
Prime_Evil wrote:
bloodsuckern wrote:i'd enjoy paladin if holy wasnt absolute garbage

i can tell you havent been around here lately.

holy is the new meta, k thx bye

unholy is more like for farming nowadays :bounce:
jacksj1
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mostly looking forward to multires working again. I can't bring myself to play 800 x 600. (I only play SP fwiw).

I'll continue to donate moving forward and looking forward to sigma but I wish I could use multires and play 1.3
Somnus
Blood Golem
1382 | 103
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Multires wont be on sigma. It's true that there will be a higher (and improved) resolution of the game, but nothing like multires.
jacksj1
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somnus wrote:Multires wont be on sigma. It's true that there will be a higher (and improved) resolution of the game, but nothing like multires.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll take increased res. I'm a huge fan of Median XL and appreciate all the devs hard work but I flat out can't play 800 x 600.
Darthaghar
Balrog
131 | 9
Well my first instinct is THE CRAFTING SYSTEM!! I feel like farming for those shrines and then crafting a very sick item and selling the crafted item or the template of that item to other players is gonna be awesome (I am not sure if this is true but I heard apparently you can somehow save a part of a item or their affixes suffixes into like a shrine vessel thingy and then you can use that to craft a copy of that item or like guarantee some suffixes affixes appearing by using the said "template") Not sure if that is an actual feature in Sigma OR JUST RUMOURS?!? but I am excited for the upcoming changes for gear customization or variety!

THE GRAPHICS Because COME ON I love me some fancy looking interfaces and easier to navigate menu's and easier to read stats and text etc! Quality of life upgrades!!

Another thing is I realized that recently most bosses have the trend to slow down your breakpoints and movement speeds or just the overall speeds of your character by AOE's / DEBUFFS / AND OR / Speed themselves up by insane amounts (Making you feel weak against the boss OR the opposite Making you feel like the boss is incredibly strong :roll: SAMAEL I am looking at u so hard right now :lol: :-] )
People love speed and fast paced gameplay = Fun Diablo 2 mod so I very much enjoy bosses that have Skill shots that you have the AREA SPACE to dodge/ AOE Skills that actually make you want to hide and in the down-time between of those spells YOU GO IN for thy kill!! (-: NOT Boss fights that randomly cast undodge-able one shot skills :lol: without any type of skill rotation or pattern just going wild spamming spells on ur ass :hammer: while being incredibly hard to find any type of opening to retaliate or even get close to just one word MASSACRE over and over and over!! I am definitely looking forward to the more skill based boss fights :clap:

EDIT: In the end what it comes down to being most important For me is... the Fancier graphics and the new big areas I can run around in having fun fighting bosses on more even terms and little convenient things such as the status effect icons etc thats all everything else is just extra :cheers:
Josko_91
Invader
9 | 1
Wide sceen support and increased resolution is what I want, so hopefully we get that with sigma^^
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
39 | 0
What exactly is a heroic shield ?
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 2
Siriusfakk wrote:What exactly is a heroic shield ?

A heroic shield is like a wall which protects bosses from all sorts of damages. Physical, magic, fire, lightning, poison and cold attacks.