Beat Vanilla D2 for first time yesterday :) Should I try medianxl?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
sprezzph
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Beated the game last night first time, ended the game as a level 51 forbsorc on normal, my next class should I play explodingfishymancer or hammerdin?
Also, I don't want to invest a bunch of time into a char if I hate the playstyle. I'm only playing on offline single player, don't care much for multiplayer. Is there a way to edit my hero/char or spawn items to play test and see if I like the build?
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Beating the game is complete it on hell difficulty, not normal. Play more.
sprezzph
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
redicomerade wrote:Beating the game is complete it on hell difficulty, not normal. Play more.

Its a video game, people are free to play how they want to. This is why I don't play multiplayer, too many toxic people. ;)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sprezzph wrote:Beated the game last night first time, ended the game as a level 51 forbsorc on normal, my next class should I play explodingfishymancer or hammerdin?
Also, I don't want to invest a bunch of time into a char if I hate the playstyle. I'm only playing on offline single player, don't care much for multiplayer. Is there a way to edit my hero/char or spawn items to play test and see if I like the build?

Median XL is a complete Overhaul mod of the base game and the vast majority of it's content is far beyond finishing the regular game line in all 3 difficulties.

If you want to get serious replies to your questions - the one from the title included - please also stick to the rules of the forum!
Although not mentioned directly - discussions/promotion about 3rd party tools that are not listed in the tool section and other forms of cheating is not encouraged or allowed on this platform.

If you want proper answers to clod playtroughs I suggest trying other platforms or subforums here.

Have a good day!