What is Median XL: Sigma

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Sir Legar
Bone Archer
71 | 4
Nice recap, im getting older while waiting for Sigma.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Beautiful :P
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Cool story bro... And I mean this for real lol. I remember that joke post I had made in the staff forum. I wasn't even serious for real at that time. Kind of crazy to see where this led. And according to my oldest source files, I started really working on MXLS in June 2013... To be fair, development was going that slow because I had less than a 3-4 hours a week to work on this. Besides, I hadn't as much experience with the game code as I do today... I hadn't even that much coding experience in general. This time was spent a lot on research & learning.

The current screenshot thread does show that I've really started working on this about 8 months ago. Development has been going very fast in the past two months or so as I happen to have a lot of free time recently, and somehow a motivation level I didn't have back then.

As this was mentioned somewhere throughout the random discussion that the screenshot thread generates, I gave myself a deadline for June 2016. So far, seeing how the progress goes, I do think we will be able to get (finally) a first release up and ready to play by June/July 2016.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
whist wrote:Cool story bro... And I mean this for real lol. I remember that joke post I had made in the staff forum. I wasn't even serious for real at that time. Kind of crazy to see where this led. And according to my oldest source files, I started really working on MXLS in June 2013... To be fair, development was going that slow because I had less than a 3-4 hours a week to work on this. Besides, I hadn't as much experience with the game code as I do today... I hadn't even that much coding experience in general. This time was spent a lot on research & learning.

The current screenshot thread does show that I've really started working on this about 8 months ago. Development has been going very fast in the past two months or so as I happen to have a lot of free time recently, and somehow a motivation level I didn't have back then.

As this was mentioned somewhere throughout the random discussion that the screenshot thread generates, I gave myself a deadline for June 2016. So far, seeing how the progress goes, I do think we will be able to get (finally) a first release up and ready to play by June/July 2016.

Don't be too hasty on promising stuff, because life has a certain sense of humor in terms of fucking up your plans. You can never be sure, but for safety reasons you could just say Q2 or Q3 of 2016.
Godspeed.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Yeah I do know that. Hence why no date was put into the MXLS announcement thread. This is my personal deadline. This is more of a goal than a deadline.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I love you guys and i can't put in words how amazing this sounds
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
Ah, the memories! :mrgreen:
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Marco wrote:[*] Automatic gold pick-up.

*jew intensifies*
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Maybe I missed it, but were you able to fix the sprite limit issue?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
No, and it probably won't be fixed in the near future, if ever.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017