Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
y4gmi
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
What if Lottery recipe outcome was replaced with Double MO effect across the board? If it sounds too strong, maybe success rate can be lowered.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
That would be incredibly overpowered in itself, let alone double mo effect on some of the already insanely strong SU's.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I would love cube recipes for great runes according to drop rate, maybe 5 Krys -> 1 Auhe, 5 Auhe -> 1 Sha'ad, if that's the drop rate, and same for fauztinville (this of course doesnt mean they can get cubed from normal runes)
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
We want to decrease unnecessary cube recipes, not increase them.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
And what is necessary? Nothing is really necessary except crafting and cow level
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Necroglycerin wrote:And what is necessary? Nothing is really necessary except crafting and cow level

really? please explain how other current recipes r "not really necessary" ? i feel like u forgot what the Cube Recipe page looks like before posting this msg and seen how many recipe there actually are. many of the recipes r not even on that page but r on challenges/ubers. So yeah, we would wanna keep them as few as possible.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay, then explain to me why this recipe is so out of line and unnecessary? There are a lot of recipes that just reroll things, or punch sockets, or yes even up-and downgrade runes. Lots of those things are just quality of life because it can be pretty boring to farm for the right item with nice superior modifiers , but it is possible.

Or just tell me your definition of "unnecessary"
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I feel like Great Runes by definition shouldn't be obtainable by cube recipes from other runes.

I'm all for adding more ways to get them though.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Couldn't find anything about it but seeing those talks about raid quests made me think there should be a /rand command which would be pretty nice to determine who gets what between several people that want the same item that dropped
Qne
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
make a recipe to give the double mo bonus again.. or a recipe to make an item eth

all 6 emblems and a enchanted crystal = 25% chance or something

or 100 sigs = 10% chance..

some kind of way that its not super easy to do and takes time.. not a garentee and gives items that because competently useless once at a certain point some value again like sigs after you hit 500 and they start to fall off in trade value