Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
actually I think it's a good idea, there's a lot of oskills that could be brought gack into the game
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
SarahAustin wrote:Add a lvl 30 skill again. Gives more build diversity and maybe a chance to have more viable builds and strategy.
100 builds are not enough all of a sudden ?

making COTW's more common would bring the extra diversity .

remember the times when you could get +1 to any skill (except uberskills , ennead and BRC skills) from azmodan hearts , worldstone keys and scrolls of kings ? that's when you had more diversity than now .

+1 to all skills doesnt add to diversity...

And another 2 or 2 skills the way the trees are laid out would make a big difference. Besides, its a suggestion, nothing more.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Sarah doesn't remember the old times u talk of @chuck, sarah is new... gotta consider that possibility too
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SarahAustin wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
SarahAustin wrote:Add a lvl 30 skill again. Gives more build diversity and maybe a chance to have more viable builds and strategy.

remember the times when you could get +1 to any skill (except uberskills , ennead and BRC skills) from azmodan hearts , worldstone keys and scrolls of kings ? that's when you had more diversity than now .

+1 to a random skill. Same as cornerstone jewel, but it comes on a charm instead of jewel. meaning you could use stormcall on a barbarian if you had the charm with +1 stormcall.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ah the countless runs to get that Warp Armor charm...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
L H wrote:
SarahAustin wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:

+1 to a random skill. Same as cornerstone jewel, but it comes on a charm instead of jewel. meaning you could use stormcall on a barbarian if you had the charm with +1 stormcall.

In terms of those charms back then that's not 100% correct. The skills were character class specific. I think scroll of kings added +2 while the other 2 charms added only +1 to a random character specific skill like +2 to warp armor (sorceress only).

That way you could improve your build and make it unique. For example if this was still there in the current patch, you could use both vessel of retribution and vessel of judgement AND both passives (soltice and equinox and life and death) gaining both the bonus those passives add since you didn't need to ever put a single point into any holy or unholy skill or either of the passives.

Or you could make Sorc great again since that way she could get warp armor even with fire/poison build as mentioned above. However, if you're a barb and get a stormcall roll, you won't get the skill as an oskill.
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Add a stance to Merc barbs. Theyre pretty good but i think stances are the new aura pala in median so why not give them a stance? About balance, either increasing radius with lvl up, only for the merc only, or fixed radius.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
SarahAustin wrote:Add a stance to Merc barbs. Theyre pretty good but i think stances are the new aura pala in median so why not give them a stance? About balance, either increasing radius with lvl up, only for the merc only, or fixed radius.

Why you want that specific mercenary to be buffed and by what type of stance? If you had bad experience with using him then post gear setup you gave him and tell what kind of build he was supporting. Stance mechanic is that its shared with party in its stance radius so i dont get idea for it to be merc only as merc skill.

Akt 5 mercenary is very strong in its current state, also he can carry on attack/striking/kill procs, got decent utility skill Thunder Slam/Shower of Rocks and Gift of the Wild buff, even can drop army of meatshields.
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Unda wrote:
SarahAustin wrote:Add a stance to Merc barbs. Theyre pretty good but i think stances are the new aura pala in median so why not give them a stance? About balance, either increasing radius with lvl up, only for the merc only, or fixed radius.

Why you want that specific mercenary to be buffed and by what type of stance? If you had bad experience with using him then post gear setup you gave him and tell what kind of build he was supporting. Stance mechanic is that its shared with party in its stance radius so i dont get idea for it to be merc only as merc skill.

Akt 5 mercenary is very strong in its current state, also he can carry on attack/striking/kill procs, got decent utility skill Thunder Slam/Shower of Rocks and Gift of the Wild buff, even can drop army of meatshields.

Kiddo, this is the suggestion corner. I can say what i want. Its an idea. I dont know what aura/stance would be balance for single/team barb.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Merc can't use stance anyway since he can't assign it to RMB