Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Imperius wrote:But thanks for the hint, there are some really toxic people in this forum, i am surprised.

Yeah I got -10 for suggesting a change to someone's crappy little tool. I suggested a feature to save time or just incorporate into the game in a patch.
He said no, all you gotta do is <these 400 manual things> and I said why do I need to do that, why not just change the tool?
Loads of shouting people suporting their little friendly tool-maker and a ton of downvotes. Probably get some more for this.

Don't worry, it means nothing in this forum (except that you can't vote so you can't thank people who help you, but you can always just say "thanks mate" (-: ).
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
QoL: there doesn't seem to be a way to stash all your inventory gold as there was previously. Have to type in an amount?

Can't remove stat points. With all these changes would be noce to do that without a full re-spec. But Shift-click spends all points at once :(

Cn't right-click potions in the belt to use them (could do this before?).
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Grasshopper wrote:Yeah I got -10 for suggesting a change to someone's crappy little tool.

I remember that thread, sure dude, shit talking open source utility for being dangerous and its author because he declined to implement whatever you want from him. Don't even try to pull this off, this guy did nothing wrong, you, on the other hand, totally deserve your negs. You should refresh your own memory in case you forgot it viewtopic.php?p=175931#p175931.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Unnamed wrote:buffmark for bloodzon, when blood fury is active and/or visual effect (if possible)

I second this. I like the challenege of health juggling to manage bacchanalia but i think it can be a little more user friendly.

Now that open wounds is gone, maybe give the bleeding animation to zon when bacchanalia is active. I cant really think of anything else thatd fit in flavor.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Shared stash is practically essential for single player, would be nice to see it implemented into sigma soon.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
SwineFlu wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:Yeah I got -10 for suggesting a change to someone's crappy little tool.

I remember that thread, sure dude, shit talking open source utility for being dangerous and its author because he declined to implement whatever you want from him. Don't even try to pull this off, this guy did nothing wrong, you, on the other hand, totally deserve your negs. You should refresh your own memory in case you forgot it viewtopic.php?p=175931#p175931.

Show me where I did anything more than ask about a feature and ask if it could be put in the game since I wasn't comfortable running an unknown person's code on my computer in order to be able to get a multi-craft button feature.

I was told to get the source code and read it to make myself comfortable!!! So I pointed out that it didn't seem the right solution for people to have to do that, even if they had the skills to do it.

When I said such a tool is 'dangerous', it simply means that running code external to a game, written by an author whom I don't know has the potential to backfire horribly. Not only that the author could be anyone, with any intention, but more importantly I don't know what bugs his code may have that could accidentally damage my machine. That is not saying "this is a virus" or anything, just that in principle, doing thngs like that is risky.

I am shocked that anyone would argue with that.

I was reasonable throughout, expressed genuine concerns and received a lot of ridiculous anger for it. If you think that's 'deserved' then you're living in a parallel universe to me mate.

As I said to the other guy above: downvoting makes no difference here. I don't care if it's minus a million.
Edited by Grasshopper 5 years.
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I would like an obvious visual indicator to tell me when I'm mousing over and/or namelocked onto bosses. Health bar changing color, flashing, the boss gaining an aura, anything. That or an option to not show the boss healthbar unless moused over/namelocked. The new hp bar gives the game a cool feel thematically but the glance value of the old health bar is sorely missed.
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Either bring back old running or change the way estatic frenzy works. Bowazons are no longer viable in Sigma due to how mobility based the class is and how slow stamina regens.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Suggest removing the difference in damage between run/walk. Then make run the default.

Then maybe remove walk altogether - or maybe just let the player decide if he finds any reason to walk.

Walking just slows the game down and adds nothing to the fun imo - and it is an action RPG!
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
One thing that I find kind of annoying is the constant need to respec in order to finish certain ubers. Belladonnas spawn so rarely, it makes the lategame ubering process almost impossible. Is there ANY possible way that, in the future, we can actively alternate between two different builds at will like in Diablo 3? It would be such a quality of life change if I could alternate between bowazon for ubers and Spearzon for farming without having to farm elixirs and reallocate all those stats/skills/gear (which takes a good 5-10 minutes).