Farmed 1.5k - 2k sigs in K3K and..

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Here is a piece of friendly advice:

Edited by iamq1803 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The developers don't need constant nagging about drop rates. They've adjusted the rates as they found most suitable. One player trying to find one item out of thousands will not make them change drop rates.

In fact, a quote from HechtHeftig in one of your other created complaint threads about this exact same thing:

HechtHeftig wrote:The chances of ancient armor have been increased from 0,23 to 0,46%.
Greaves, Plated Belz and Gauntlets have a 1,82% Chance to drop.
And the chance for it to be a sacred item has been increased to 20,68% from 16,67%. So it's even more than twice as likely to find s sacred ancient armor

Ancient Armor drop rate was buffed already by 100% increase.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:The developers don't need constant nagging about drop rates. They've adjusted the rates as they found most suitable. One player trying to find one item out of thousands will not make them change drop rates.

In fact, a quote from HechtHeftig in one of your other created complaint threads about this exact same thing:

HechtHeftig wrote:The chances of ancient armor have been increased from 0,23 to 0,46%.
Greaves, Plated Belz and Gauntlets have a 1,82% Chance to drop.
And the chance for it to be a sacred item has been increased to 20,68% from 16,67%. So it's even more than twice as likely to find s sacred ancient armor

Ancient Armor drop rate was buffed already by 100% increase.

Double it again
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey, Marco and SB, can you just make every SSSU have the drop rate of TU's from now on?
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
DeanLew wrote:
GregMXL wrote:I realize if you want something badly you won't get it. The Red Vex and Vizjuns piss me the fuck off.

Excuse me sir, if you know some sets are way too common why don't you change it a little more? red vex, vizjun, achilio just piss me off as they're way too common and the harder ones to get are far too rare.

and i'm on 1.1.2 not 1.1.3 where sp is mp drops because mp has a lower droprate then 1.1.2 sp i guess ill try 1.1.3 for a little while but i do get less items when using that patch.

Excuse me sir. I'm admin here but I have nothing to do with developing team. And they're an amazing group of guys. Pick another character and have fun with them. Make an exclusive farmer, caster and wdm and you will advance very far. Try to tone down the complaints. You can't pick a better mod than this. Enjoy it for what it is..
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
DeanLew wrote:1.1.3 sucks havent found a single set item in 2 runs vs atleast 5+ a run on 1.1.2

DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
GregMXL wrote:
DeanLew wrote:
GregMXL wrote:I realize if you want something badly you won't get it. The Red Vex and Vizjuns piss me the fuck off.

Excuse me sir, if you know some sets are way too common why don't you change it a little more? red vex, vizjun, achilio just piss me off as they're way too common and the harder ones to get are far too rare.

and i'm on 1.1.2 not 1.1.3 where sp is mp drops because mp has a lower droprate then 1.1.2 sp i guess ill try 1.1.3 for a little while but i do get less items when using that patch.

Excuse me sir. I'm admin here but I have nothing to do with developing team. And they're an amazing group of guys. Pick another character and have fun with them. Make an exclusive farmer, caster and wdm and you will advance very far. Try to tone down the complaints. You can't pick a better mod than this. Enjoy it for what it is..

Excuse me sir. I am playing the character I like to play as you should too. I can easily farm with the character I like too. The mod is great too. All that being said, none of this changes the fact that by the time you get a set completed it's useless compared to what you could have with rws/sus/crafts. Do you agree? You're entitled to your own opinion and I would like to know if you feel the same.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
someone please kill this thread.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Fumbles wrote:
DeanLew wrote:1.1.3 sucks havent found a single set item in 2 runs vs atleast 5+ a run on 1.1.2

Sample size isn't bad. Have you even read the posts in the 1.1.3 feedback when it came out? The drop rates fucking suck compared to 1.1.2 for single player. I never get less than 5 set items a k3k run in 1.1.2 with 600% mf.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:Sample size isn't bad.

DeanLew wrote:per k3k run

Farm somewhere else. K3K is not that profitable.

Edit:
. wrote:Excuse me sir.