The Annihilator - Ultimate Killer

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
You can shrine craft orb of annihilation and just use the shrine on which gives it dmg and pierce since idk what dmg type is orb of annihilation.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You added in a part about how to get the oskill on wands. But why did you write step 1: make ilvl 1 rare?

You can't roll orb of annihilation on an ilvl 1 item. Jetjet's image above shows it in the affix table.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

1. what does orb of annihilation do and why do you use this skill? Some videos would be nice to see how it looks like. (Though you already said you will add some) and you should probably add a short description so everyone understands what this skill is.

2. why add lc 1, 2 and ennead challenge when you state previously that you should only play this build after doing BRC?

3. you kinda contradict yourself here. Once you state this build works after reaching level 90, the other statement says you need BRC. Why not add both in the same point to avoid confusion?

4. cubing a rare item with a rare ring and a rare amu makes the item reroll with ilvl1. Hence you can‘t roll orb of annuhilation. That was stated previously already though.

5. not a question. You probably don‘t want to hear it but I like your Creativity. It‘s a different build from the standard guides. You‘ll receive my upvote as soon as I can vote again (I have to upvote nitz first for answering my question in sqt though)
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

1. what does orb of annihilation do and why do you use this skill? Some videos would be nice to see how it looks like. (Though you already said you will add some) and you should probably add a short description so everyone understands what this skill is.

2. why add lc 1, 2 and ennead challenge when you state previously that you should only play this build after doing BRC?

3. you kinda contradict yourself here. Once you state this build works after reaching level 90, the other statement says you need BRC. Why not add both in the same point to avoid confusion?

4. cubing a rare item with a rare ring and a rare amu makes the item reroll with ilvl1. Hence you can‘t roll orb of annuhilation. That was stated previously already though.

5. not a question. You probably don‘t want to hear it but I like your Creativity. It‘s a different build from the standard guides. You‘ll receive my upvote as soon as I can vote again (I have to upvote nitz first for answering my question in sqt though)

Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Very nice guide pal, more information would be nice on orb of annihilation as mentioned before.
Uber videos would be nice later, but a simple gear + farming what most of us looking for.
Im sure after you do it , lot of people will try this build. :)
I <3 guides..
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
JetJet wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

With your picture we now have 4 contradictions. 1: level 100 needed. 2: level 90 needed. 3: upon finishing hatred (usually level 65 at the very most) 4: respec a char that already HAS BRC. (only very few builds can do BRC upon reaching level 90. Especially when you consider that you're at least level 100 when you get to Arreat Summit.)
Thanks for pointing out even more contradictions.

I'd prefer it'd be written in a way where you consider this options (like: option 1: respec a char that already has BRC done. Option 2: upon reaching level X respec and do exactly as following: ... and so on)
Right now this is just confusing

btw: It'd be very interesting to mention a build that makes the challenges easy to do if you're already writing some information for them down @ OP.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
A promising guide :) I'm interested to see some videos soon.
Have your first Cookie :wink:
Edited by iamq1803 6 years.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
JetJet wrote:

With your picture we now have 4 contradictions. 1: level 100 needed. 2: level 90 needed. 3: upon finishing hatred (usually level 65 at the very most) 4: respec a char that already HAS BRC. (only very few builds can do BRC upon reaching level 90. Especially when you consider that you're at least level 100 when you get to Arreat Summit.)
Thanks for pointing out even more contradictions.

I'd prefer it'd be written in a way where you consider this options (like: option 1: respec a char that already has BRC done. Option 2: upon reaching level X respec and do exactly as following: ... and so on)
Right now this is just confusing

btw: It'd be very interesting to mention a build that makes the challenges easy to do if you're already writing some information for them down @ OP.

lvl 90 for the the uber skills and lvl 100 is the recommendation to use it. as for hatred I have no idea.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
JetJet wrote:
► Show Spoiler

lvl 90 for the the uber skills and lvl 100 is the recommendation to use it. as for hatred I have no idea.

Tbh to me it sounds like OP wants to respec both once on level 90 and once on level 100. That's why I said it's confusing. There has to be some consistence at least.

Anyway, this is just a minor form mistake and can be addressed quickly.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I'd like to see how someone can complete BRC at lvl90, if not carried by someone having good gear