XVc | XVr - Bugs&Feedback

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Megaloceros wrote:GG BUG,

I finished 2 acts with sorc, while sailing east (to kurast) game crash unhandled violation c00005 some error, tried multiplayer, single player all the possible ways. Cant enter kurast docks, Fix would be appreciated. And now i need a solution :( :(

if u play with -ns then take it off
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Megaloceros wrote:GG BUG,

I finished 2 acts with sorc, while sailing east (to kurast) game crash unhandled violation c00005 some error, tried multiplayer, single player all the possible ways. Cant enter kurast docks, Fix would be appreciated. And now i need a solution :( :(

Redownload and reinstall the mod. If that doesn't work, you should consider reinstalling D2 and then Median.
Megaloceros
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for the reply first of all,

Macro stop kidding please :p

I Reinstalled the game and the mod both atleast twice... Still while sailing east (to kurast) CRASH, same error c00005, unhandled exception..'

EDIT : FIXED,

Cause : I read somewhere diablo doesn't like to play cinematics without sound, i plugged in headphones & continued and sailed to Kurast !

Thanks for your attention people anyways.. :)
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Redundant.

PS: Why can't i find option to delete post?
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just a few thoughts on a few skills, some of these thoughts could be a really uneducated criticism, so feel more than free to tell me how wrong I am.

Boneyard- damage is in a good place for xvr, but the lack of damage on initial hit just makes the skill not fun to use for me. That being said, it is still a very viable skills. Maybe if the initial hit could stun? Or give it a veil king thing where target takes lethal damage at 1% coefficiency? Crushing blow? idk

-Rotting flesh- Basically just clods poison nova, but more annoying since it has to kill the minion. Damage seems a bit low comparative to other poison skills.

Pestilence- A poison version of clod's hurricane, but low damage and an annoying cooldown/spelltimer thing. Would definitely buff.

Storm Eye Totem- A fun totem, but will always take second place to fire and cold. Should get a minor damage buff.

Assassin traps also need a buff. The fire and lightning ones are just not practical, and quite frankly suck in terms of damage.

Feel free to correct the hell out of me. I understand these could be inaccurate assumptions.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Heathen wrote:Just a few thoughts on a few skills, some of these thoughts could be a really uneducated criticism, so feel more than free to tell me how wrong I am.

Boneyard- damage is in a good place for xvr, but the lack of damage on initial hit just makes the skill not fun to use for me. That being said, it is still a very viable skills. Maybe if the initial hit could stun? Or give it a veil king thing where target takes lethal damage at 1% coefficiency? Crushing blow? idk

-Rotting flesh- Basically just clods poison nova, but more annoying since it has to kill the minion. Damage seems a bit low comparative to other poison skills.

Pestilence- A poison version of clod's hurricane, but low damage and an annoying cooldown/spelltimer thing. Would definitely buff.

Storm Eye Totem- A fun totem, but will always take second place to fire and cold. Should get a minor damage buff.

Assassin traps also need a buff. The fire and lightning ones are just not practical, and quite frankly suck in terms of damage.

boneyard i agree that not affecting initial enemy is poo

rotting flesh dmg is fine

pestilence dmg is fine as it is support skill rather than main

storm eye totem - buff dmg so other totems would come 2nd to it??

the lightning trap suck, fire is absolutely fine
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Your feedback becomes a lot more useful if you were to tell us about the total amount of damage you are getting as a result of your skill levels and gear that modifies your spell's damage, such as %spell damage and -enemy (element) resistance.
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Noticed this while playing treewarden. When i take enough damage and lose the morph the Vizjun charm starts the blast wave. If i don't die (happens a lot since i got LL and procs already started) - it's only one lvl 59 blast wave. If i die right after - Vizjun charm starts another blast wave.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
^ lod bug

impossible to fix without coding. its a hardcoded feature of druids
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Beacon on level up ring proc seems to be broken, I'm not getting nukes or velocity bonus.