[AM] Aftermath 3.0.3

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Dmitriy Of
Vampiress
37 | 1
mahitovec wrote:worst thing is that AM has something that keeps you playing, I feel like starting over again every day, but I remind myself how terrible it actually is (crashes, chest running, drop rates) and it helps me staying away :P

I think we will see you agin playing aftermath(with wolf druid or even melee assassin) after Trevor fix those fucking LE spikes. :lol:
This patch seem better then 3.0.2 and drop rate is way better then before + 2 last experience books were removed cuz they hit some limit in game.
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It's nice to know that LE isnt working as intended and will be fixed, that sht is crazy xD

nikolaipka wrote:
mahitovec wrote:worst thing is that AM has something that keeps you playing, I feel like starting over again every day, but I remind myself how terrible it actually is (crashes, chest running, drop rates) and it helps me staying away :P

In these weeks before new ladder i was about to try this one, but thanks God you protect me from this mistake hehe :) This reminds me how I used to delete and start again with KoT mod before years, was hard, buggy, and crashing all the time.

The mod really isn't as bad as it's made out to be, sure the crashes are annoying and they sometimes require hard resets and alot of mobs will punish you if not paying attention and/or not learning from a previous death, But once you get past that its actually very enjoyable.
Edited by NikafieNd 6 years.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lmao, am I that easily readable, lol??? I was actually thinking about shapeshifter dudu :lol:
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
No mention of my screenshots Mah? I uploaded them for you D:
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Nice screenshots :thumb: Could you screen more your gear/skillplan/skilldesc etc? Just I've played trough the game myself, so SS of locations are more attractive for newcomers, which are valuing if they should try it or not :p
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mahitovec wrote:Nice screenshots :thumb: Could you screen more your gear/skillplan/skilldesc etc? Just I've played trough the game myself, so SS of locations are more attractive for newcomers, which are valuing if they should try it or not :p

Haha, but then everyone see my bad build ;P, I've noticed my Black Guard skill won't show a description anymore, too much text or w/e causes that. I'll work on better pics also. ;)
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
This mod has builds? I know, pala has aligment same as in MXL, but for max potential you should smax everything possible. My barb was maxing ALL skills.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Happy farming.

► Show Spoiler
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is it even possible to hire an A5 merc? I've been crashing everytime i try for the last 2 days.

Now this weird shit is happening.. I made a runeword bow and it drops my base mana to zero and rapidly drains my life to 1 ;-|
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nika > that item says "socket one unique jewel/rune enforcer enabled" - meaning only one rune/unique jewel in ALL your equipment. Runewords are fine, but single runes in 2 items will give you that debuff. So pick your choice, rest can be filled gems.

For merc - did you finish act 5 free barbarians quest ?