thanks for that quality of life

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
pumba1337
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i really really really thank you so much that i am fucking doing stupid garbage dungeons, wielding my axe to for example malthael - its ok
getting disconnection here and then because you felt you need to hype the mod in every stupid forum making me to rerun all the same path - its ok
arrived at malthael, easy fight, fortress and run, costed sum time, malthaels dead, turning one more round to not get recked when pickung up charm, disconnected - its ok
running all the same path for the 10th time, just to realise, its locked even the boss is down?

WELL DONE, THIS IS DA REAL QUALITY OF LIFE, THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Delicious salt.
pumba1337
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
got that dc again, thank you so much for improving this quality of life
pumba1337
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i love you, please marry me
pumba1337
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
now a lag killed me
tyranius
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hiccups are expected in a release of this size. Even Path of Exile, a game with huge budget and with the corporate backing of a behemoth such as Tencent, still has server issues every single league.
Redoks
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Bitch boy bitching for a game that is given to him absolutely FREE, with developers working they ass off so he can play for FREE in a server that is FREE, and with a totally reworked game that JUST CAME OUT on it's 1.0 version and he doesn't even give it time to devs to work on.... You must be either stupid or a 10 year old, go play Fortnite