New Player needs Help with Neutraldin

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Cerveyio
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi there!

I am quite new to Median XL, experienced a bit before Sigma and now trying my best with Neutraldin.
Now I reached Act 4 Flame River Nightmare and search for advice because I am dieing very very often...

I have uploaded some screenshots showing everything relevant:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... s.zip.html

I would really appreciate getting some tipps on doing better! x)

Thanks!
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
This is not the best starting build, it’s hard at the beginning and hard for them to farm. No matter how interesting his mechanics were - pacific kills.
You have no items, even that tu4(end normal, start nm), not to mention about runewords in simple sacred items(end nm) with high armor, +skills, +dr%.
Dragonheart - body runeword in superior eth(6) Sacred Ancient armor + praise by oil with +phys/mage dmg craft jewels
Truce - eth superior sacred plated belt with +phys/mage dmg craft jewels
Megalith - eth superior sacred greaves with +phys/mage dmg craft jewels
Head - eth rare paladin sacred Hundsgugel with +5skills (craft by errire/magical shrine) / Tier uniq The Allseeing Eye(4)
Weapon - sacred rare paladin blunt +5 pal skills and other bonus (craft by errire/magical shrine) / now just find tier uniq Herr Donner(4)
Shield - eth superior sacred rare Crown Shield +5pal skills (craft by errire/magical shrine)/runeword Sangreal in eth sacred superior crown shield
Gloves - pul in eth superior sacred Gauntlets +phys/mage dmg craft jewels.
Rings and amul max iLvl with +1skills(blue rings craft by oil), +3 skills amul (blue) and buff them MO - flat dr, flat def, +phys/mage dmg or +elem res.
MO - +phys/mage / +elem resists / +ench armor on item with high armor / +common armor on low armor items.
0 points in energy, after str for items only vitality.
only 1 type of minions(best holy because they have high evoid)
Merc a5 - viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3078 (how to use).

Maybe something else.