Community Game Idea/Challenge

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I thought I want to challenge myself to code more rather than watching anime / playing game.
So here Im thinking I might can ask you guys for some ideas and hosting the game online so you guys can test it for free.
Only limitation here would I trying to create game that are simple at first and become complex later.

Of course end goals would be something when you can code single player Median, but just for now, Im exploring other genre.
Im probably developing it on Unity since it is something Im been using for past couple years.
Except Im not good enough to do game assets (i can draw abit, but terrible at 3d software since havent using it for ages)

tl;dr

1. Need some game ideas / genre, hopefully something easy and simple to implement
2. Playtest / upload test version online (so far i know how to give apk for mobile, upload window pc exe and webplayer/browser version)
3. Improve + add more features in the future.
4. I can learn to code and communicate with you guys more.

If anyone want to participate / showcase their game, feel free to use this.
I will share my current project once it is totally finish / deployed to google play store.

*There was ppl game modding game discussion long time ago. Something like little big fighter. I totally forgot the details, but saw some guys having fun modding / sharing it here. So I might as well want to try that.

** People usually do this kind of stuff at gamejam with other developers, but since I just to learn and improve, I rather see improvement of the game rather than putting short time constraint to develop it.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I once wanted to prog a table tennis game where you can spin the ball by using the keyboard keys and do some cool moves... but dropped it for something else later plus no idea how to deal with 3D environments, even now. ;(
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
btw did any1 ever played text rpgs? where you describe all your actions in post ect. lol that could be rly nice to have one here, req alot of time and good english knowledge tho
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think i might i rename this thread later.

I need help badly.
My current user for the game arent that technical / helpful in describing their problem with my game.

So I thought I might can you ask you guys instead.

However, there are couple of problem
1. Currently game only allowed to be released in South East Asia only, trying to quality control before reaching global. If I want to share with you guys, I need some method to bypass Google Play, mainly by sharing apk. But I dunno if everyone here have knowledge to do it.
2. I can invite you all into open beta testing, but the problem is that I dislike to update frequently on google server (think that everytimes you update there, you need to change couple of version code)
3. Only available on google playstore atm, ios is coming up... but I havent start anything yet so I dunno how long it will took to develop it.
4. Game .... is bare bone essential compared to my original grand idea, but at least it can give you guys couple of hours of gameplay.

So, I need some feedback here to see if anyone interested with testing here.
And sry, I cant give any monetary reward. The game not making any money unless we reached at least 1million install base (and a lot of ppl spamming the ad)