Any ETA on Shared Stash + Nopickup?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Seekers wrote:
Vagabondage wrote:
Why do you not just mule

Because there is an option not to mule. And because its 2019 year, technology is here.

How do you think MP SSF (Solo SelfFound) players play?

I guess they suffer with tones of mules? While we SP had this superb tool called Plugy.

Oh so its just laziness, this is the reason ppl want plugy. Got it.

The diablo 3 mentality is spreading. :(
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Seekers wrote:Oh so its just laziness, this is the reason ppl want plugy. Got it.

Right, because loading mules one by one and dropping items on the floor and then picking them up is such a labour. And labour in video games is what we want. Not funzies, but labour. Gocha.

Pub wrote:
Seekers wrote:The diablo 3 mentality is spreading. :(

No.
fixer_m
Stygian Watcher
42 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Fumbles wrote:Could you post a list of the types of items you're picking up to mule?

Sure. Sacred Uniques/Sets, couple of gray base items for runewords, shrines, all jewels, 100+ lvl runes, rare/unique rings/amulets.

SuperFly wrote:The bottom line in this argument is that the ability to store unlimited number of items namely PlugY has been taken away from SP players. Many people myself included think of this as a massive step backwards. Deves have their own ideas and project them on others, nevermind an obvious MP bias which doesn't change the fact that mulling in SP is like going back to Stone Age of Vanilla D2.

Exactly.
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
PlugY hasn't been taken away from SP - incompatibility - that's all
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
SP and LAN modes could be removed from the game entirely. Well, not entirely but no one would ever care to make it playable without connection to the server. You don't need to bother about the offline player base if you don't have one, it was your decision to make the game available for a non realm players. Forcing to play the intended way and allowing to play locally - pick one.

It's not an outrage on the devs, just pointing out that "online mindset" can't be applied to the offline players that simple.
SuperFly
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unnamed wrote:PlugY hasn't been taken away from SP - incompatibility - that's all

This is logically sound but you play SP run out of space and feel like WTF is that after playing Median for years.

Another logical fact since they make now hard coded changes ( I'm a programmer btw) you can implement infinite tab solutions for SP only. Just to counter the space argument for !MP! In which it is sound. Injecting PlugY like code included.
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
@SuperFly - it's modded game, not their own - not that easy ;)

if you're programmer - join them and show what you can do (no offence)

i'll be nice to see ONE shared page in next patches ;)
it will be next milestone in sigma dev
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Not sure where to post it lol... but what really needed as a QoL improvement from plugy us shift-click limit.

Shared stash (even if there will be just 1 page) would be good just at point of sharing items between different builds (i like to play many different chars both in MP and SP). It's really annoying when you playing, let's say, druid and got overflooded with any other items except the ones you need (that's one more point why i'm creating more new chars)... and it keep happening even when you simply don't need sigs/AC anymore.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Unnamed wrote:@SuperFly - it's modded game, not their own - not that easy ;)

if you're programmer - join them and show what you can do (no offence)

i'll be nice to see ONE shared page in next patches ;)
it will be next milestone in sigma dev

It's been done before - the devs have the PlugY source code, not that they need it. They already said multiple stash tabs are coming. Don't act like this is some monumental programming effort that only the best and the brightest could possibly accomplish.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Seekers wrote:
Vagabondage wrote:
Why do you not just mule

Because there is an option not to mule. And because its 2019 year, technology is here.

How do you think MP SSF (Solo SelfFound) players play?

I guess they suffer with tones of mules? While we SP had this superb tool called Plugy.

Oh so its just laziness, this is the reason ppl want plugy. Got it.

damn kids these days want to spend their time playing the game and not doing muling procedures. Absurd.

but i guess if the devs removed other qol features (mass sig/disenchant, ctrl+click, transmute hotkey etc etc) and you'd want them back then that'd be just you being lazy as well :roll: