Bad lag spikes on Australian server.

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
moist
Invader
9 | 0
Hi,

I have been playing median for a few weeks now and have noticed that the only Australian server gets really bad ping. My friends get the exact same lag spikes as myself (from around Australia) so its not my internet. I noticed the other Australian server was removed. It's literally unplayable for minutes at a time, sometimes longer.

Please help, I really want the most out of this game and the lag is just frustrating. I don't get this on any other game
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
You should all try this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24270
moist
Invader
9 | 0
Thanks

We have tried that

The only playable server (<190 ping) for Australian players currently is the Sydney server which give low ping, unfortunately the ping is not stable and everyone is lagging together

I'm getting 40 ping to the server, but that goes up significantly, quite regularly
Braxius
Fallen
1 | 0
How do you change servers on Median? I can't even tell what server I am on... I am also from Australia.
Naga_Guru
Skeleton
2 | 0
Braxius wrote:How do you change servers on Median? I can't even tell what server I am on... I am also from Australia.

Type /gs to see a list.
Type /gs # to choose, ie /gs 1
Igneus
Prowler
19 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
use gs 12, in my experience it's way better than 18
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'd be willing to bet with how far this thread was necro'd that OP doesn't even play anymore
filthysnizz
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i have same issues here Adelaide australia . im also looking for aussie friends as im learning the game
i crossed over from d3 few weeks ago .