Question about adding Items to trade shop

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
badsanta
Skeleton
3 | 1
I need to know, how to add Specific names of items with their types, like set or unique in the trade that i am supposed to make on the trade rofum?Many people do so, and i can't figure it out, how...
One person told me to use the d2stats and copy the text of the item, ok, so i did, but when i wanted to paste it on the forum and set the item prize, a sign apeared like this " " instead of the coppied item text. Can someone help and tell, what i'm doing wrong?
DrunknSticky
Prowler
18 | 0
badsanta wrote:I need to know, how to add Specific names of items with their types, like set or unique in the trade that i am supposed to make on the trade rofum?Many people do so, and i can't figure it out, how...
One person told me to use the d2stats and copy the text of the item, ok, so i did, but when i wanted to paste it on the forum and set the item prize, a sign apeared like this " " instead of the coppied item text. Can someone help and tell, what i'm doing wrong?

In the text box click the sword icon and select the item. That is all.
badsanta
Skeleton
3 | 1
DrunknSticky wrote:
badsanta wrote:I need to know, how to add Specific names of items with their types, like set or unique in the trade that i am supposed to make on the trade rofum?Many people do so, and i can't figure it out, how...

In the text box click the sword icon and select the item. That is all.

Thank You very much :) I'm kind of new to all this Forum thing :P Have a nice Day
badsanta
Skeleton
3 | 1
closed